Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Plasma Slayer

Doom Eternal is...

I 100% agree, even after 2016 it's one of the most refreshing FPS games I've played. The whole idea of the "combat puzzle" is fucking genius, I keep coming back for more.

Doom Eternal is my OGOTY so far.

OGOTY as in ONLY Game Of The Year so far, I'm simply not interested in anything else this year.

Well, even though I haven't played it myself (Sad, I know), I can still say that it is the best game released this year so far. Watching my older brother getting so pumped just by playing the game and beating up Marauders is grounds for why I think Doom Eternal's awesomeness is breaking every conceivable ceilings on the Tower of Babel. 

Maybe sometime in the future, I'll get myself an even better gaming laptop, and try Doom Eternal out for myself. In the meanwhile, my brother's gameplay and the Samuel Hayden memes will have to do for me

Doom Eternal is a monumental entry in the long-lived FPS series. It's amazing that twenty seven years later, Doom is still going strong. And I expect it to continue! Congrats to Marty and Hugo and everyone at id software. You guys crafted something special. Nice moves! Keep it up. Proud of you.

Doom Eternal is not only a worthy successor to the Doom series, but is proof positive that games without shitloads of "revenue-enhancing" devices in the multiplayer and a well-crafted single-player campaign can still make bank. Id Software, the grand-daddy of the FPS genre, is still making gaming gold.

On 4/3/2020 at 3:59 AM, Plasma Slayer said:

...actually one of the best FPS games I've ever played and probably THE best FPS to come out in the last decade.

Well done, id Software!

Hear Hear

...utter crap without replayability, mod support and good competitive multiplayer.