Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xdarkmasterx

Creepy ass demon tower

Nice starting area from what I was able to play. Definitely creepy and atmospheric.

The architecture here reminds me of hexen a little. :)

One problem though, where's the ammo? There's so little that I can't get much further than a minute or two in due to the lack of ammo in the starting areas.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:37 AM, DynamiteKaitorn said:

Nice starting area from what I was able to play. Definitely creepy and atmospheric.

The architecture here reminds me of hexen a little. :)

One problem though, where's the ammo? There's so little that I can't get much further than a minute or two in due to the lack of ammo in the starting areas.

There's more ammo on below UV, I can' rebalance if it's too hard still though

Wow this is hard, looks like I didn't quite know what I was getting into when playing one of your maps xD

It was fun though. I played on HMP. I can't say I had a problem with ammo, however I had advantage of foreknowledge reading others' posts so I was in conservation mode. I particularly liked your use of pain elementals to prevent the player from simply rocket spamming but instead having to tread with caution.

Demo attached, on complevel -1

0crepdmon.zip

I'm slightly confused here. Is it a creepy-ass demon tower or a creepy ass-demon tower?

9 minutes ago, MFG38 said:

I'm slightly confused here. Is it a creepy-ass demon tower or a creepy ass-demon tower?

The first. No Cyberdemons here I'm afraid