Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Terrcraft

What wads/mods are you most anticipated for.

Age of Hell has to be top. 

Also, the limit-removing 64KB megawad, mainly because it's a community project that I actually contributed to.

@horus

Age of hell looks very promising.

isn't there 2 64kb mega wads coming out?

14 minutes ago, terrcraftguy695 said:

do you mean the mordeth e1 Maps or did he put out a demo?

Nah, I mean the full wad. He did put out a vanilla-compatible demo in the 90s though.

2 hours ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

Nah, I mean the full wad. He did put out a vanilla-compatible demo in the 90s though.

why hasnt the community finished this yet? we have sequels to everything under the sun, tons of great wads. hard to believe no ones ever said “fuck it, im going to finish mordeth.”

i know the readme says dont.... so maybe im an asshole, but itd be fun for the community. its been 20 years. 

Edited by rampancy

28 minutes ago, Roofi said:

Kama Sutra 2

I didn't know that was a thing.

Huh.

-Mordeth 2

-Any Doom Bible-based mod that is not Doom Delta or MetaDoom (looking at you, @hfc2x's Evil Unleashed...)

Edited by InDOOMnesia

8 hours ago, rampancy said:

why hasnt the community finished this yet? we have sequels to everything under the sun, tons of great wads. hard to believe no ones ever said “fuck it, im going to finish mordeth.”

i know the readme says dont.... so maybe im an asshole, but itd be fun for the community. its been 20 years. 

Either the main creator is a bit too busy with other stuff to pay attention to mordeth or they just lost all interest in finishing it. 

13 minutes ago, rex2005 said:

Either the main creator is a bit too busy with other stuff to pay attention to mordeth or they just lost all interest in finishing it. 

Actually, the author is still working on it. Just that... there are so many things preventing him from finishing it.

2 hours ago, ReaperAA said:

I am eagerly anticipating for the release of:

- Supplice

- BTSX E3

- Faithless-Sequels

- TNT 2: DEvilution

- Skillsaw's mapset for Eternity Engine

So, which one of the countless '-ilution' wads is supposed to be the one that really tries to capture the feel of Evilution, like DTWID? I tried Revilution, but it was far too hard and polished for a '-the way team TNT did' mapset. In before someone tells me 'lul just go play Icarus' heh.

14 minutes ago, Pechudin said:

So, which one of the countless '-ilution' wads is supposed to be the one that really tries to capture the feel of Evilution, like DTWID? I tried Revilution, but it was far too hard and polished for a '-the way team TNT did' mapset.

This isn't the scope of either of the TNT sequels, which are intended as a modern take on the TNT style. What you're wanting is Final Doom the Way id Did, which is also still in progress.

1 minute ago, Eris Falling said:

This isn't the scope of either of the TNT sequels, which are intended as a modern take on the TNT style. What you're wanting is Final Doom the Way id Did, which is also still in progress.

Ah, thanks! There are just so many. To be honest, this is the first time I heard of that one! I will be waiting for it then.

On what I am waiting for. Well, that one I guess! Also, Shrooms 2 by @Albertoni. And there was that one wad that I cannot seem to find now, but it featured a story about someone's life trough a WAD. For now it only has a house, and an intro sequence. I cannot remember which one it was now, ugh.

* Playstation Doom Master Edition 

* Elementalism

* Sunder V.2 (32 maps)

* Lost Civilization 2 

* Avactor 2

* Bade of Agony Episode 3

and..

Spoiler

HdooM (final complete version) ;)

not really following any projects as such. BTSX3 is auto-exciting just by existing but I don't know its status anymore. got massive "i am a terrible mapper" cold feet upon getting access to the project so I have checked nothing :)))))))))))))

mappers whose stuff I'm looking forward to:

dobu

tourniquet

Lainos

Ribbiks

benjogami

Xaser

Fonze

scwiba

rdwpa

naturaltvventy

and many more!

ella guro seemed to wanna get back into mapping too and i hope that happens

I'm waiting from projects that still are unannounced yet. I love surprises and unexpected releases, sometimes hype can hurt projects you create, especially if you can't meet expectations and quality you promised to others. As for announced projects, I'm waiting for Back to Saturn x sequel. 

Over the already mentioned Doom 2 shareware, ultimate doom in name only and Age of hell. The thing I mostly looking for is the Next Doom Odyssey by pcorf and other mappers, seeing pictures of it thought the "what are you working on?" thread...

Also Synthwave Doom and Vilecore 2

5 hours ago, InDOOMnesia said:

Actually, the author is still working on it. Just that... there are so many things preventing him from finishing it.

rip and tear, until it is done.