Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dweller Dark

What crossover WADS/mods do you think should exist? And are there any you think would be great?

I'm not a modder/creator by any means, but I came up with some ideas that I think are worth sharing in case someone decides to use them:

-Star Trek: Into Damnation: A map/weapons pack/full mod that turns classic Doom into a Star Trek-esque game. Weapons are now either different types of phasers, holographic weapons, etc. Maps are either alien planets, different types of starships (Federation, Klingon, etc), or space stations. Enemies can be either Star Trek races or demons altered to look like alien species or humans in the past/future.

-Star Wars I-VI: An entire mod that contains 6 episodes named after the Star Wars movies, puns intended. There's blasters and all kinds of stuff, the chainsaw is now a lightsaber, Force Push replaces Fists, etc. The maps are again, alien planets, starships, or space stations. Enemies are aliens and humans, of course.

-A Doom-styled remake of Star Wars Republic Commando

-Obviously an Animal Crossing one

5 minutes ago, DynamiteKaitorn said:

Why not cross TNT over with Plutonia?

I'm not sure what that would do, but it'd probably be a very difficult thing to beat.

Theres lots of doom edits incorporating duke nukem stuff, but what i think needs to exist is a duke nukem mod which turns the game into a doom, those city levels filled up with doom demons would be a total feel of actually bein hell on earth.

42 minutes ago, DangerousDave said:

Sorry, I wasn't aware of those threads, but thank you for telling me.

That's fine, these threads are forgotten anyway :)

Star Wars isn't a stranger to Doom modding either - there've been various attempts of converting Star Wars stuff to Doom, from Vanilla to GZDoom.

19 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

That's fine, these threads are forgotten anyway :)

Star Wars isn't a stranger to Doom modding either - there've been various attempts of converting Star Wars stuff to Doom, from Vanilla to GZDoom.

Are there any decent Star Wars mods for Doom that use GZDoom?  Like ones that are recommended?

23 minutes ago, Aku said:

Theres lots of doom edits incorporating duke nukem stuff, but what i think needs to exist is a duke nukem mod which turns the game into a doom, those city levels filled up with doom demons would be a total feel of actually bein hell on earth.

That's an interesting idea, and I have seen stuff like the Build Engine ports for Doom. I wonder if doomifying Duke Nukem is feasible, though?

2 hours ago, DangerousDave said:

Are there any decent Star Wars mods for Doom that use GZDoom?  Like ones that are recommended?

You could try Xim's Star Wars Doom (gameplay mod) or Stars Wars Chibi Rebellion (total conversion with super non linear maps). Both are worth playing imo.

Duke it out in Doom exists, btw.

15 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

You could try Xim's Star Wars Doom (gameplay mod) or Stars Wars Chibi Rebellion (total conversion with super non linear maps). Both are worth playing imo.

Duke it out in Doom exists, btw.

I'll check them out, thanks.

A universe based entirely on the modder(s) own imagination, rather than on something someone with an entire legal department behind them came up with.

Two projects cames to my mind, Doom 2016 on Quake (Slayers Testament) and Unreal on Doom (Unreal Doom TC)