Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chip

What if Michael Scott from The Office made DOOM WADs?

I'd imagine it would be something like this,image.png.1516e6eb6f2fb37297dcb50a97ae5dc6.pngHe would definitely have amazing graphics like this.

Edited by LiT_gam3r

12 hours ago, InDOOMnesia said:

Excuse me, but who?

Michael Scott is from the show The Office US version. It's a pretty good show, I've watched the whole series twice.

13 hours ago, Maximum Matt said:

Maybe you missed him on the title screen:

Doom-Free-Download-1.jpg.acd94774c4e777a94ce8cec03cd0fdd7.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Steve Carell Doom.  Someone get on that

His death will be him screaming No, No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Better, the cyberdemon is Toby

more pictures,340523465_Screenshot2020-04-11at3_14_30PM.png.fafa143d9861cb53b07f2d231de3d450.pngCyber-toby, convicted rapistimage.png.f41d9fc364cf1fa787da033157c4a22c.pngSpider-ignorant slut and a CacoThatsWhatSheSaid!

and a final boss as Kevin's famous chili (the chili itself, not the jolly green giant)43503825_Screenshot2020-04-11at3_28_27PM.png.f9a56e065721517a5f7754d4ebf3a7bf.png

6 minutes ago, Andromeda said:

This thread is nine days late.

April Fools is not a joke Jim, millions of families suffer from it every year!

27 minutes ago, BBQgiraffe said:

it would clearly be based on Threat Level Midnight

If the tape recorder that plays things backward, a hockey stick, and The Scarn are all weapons, then I would totally pay $40 for this game.

He would have marine friendly troops and the ability to convert demons to your side because he always tries to get along with people. There would be a reference to Toby in the wad somewhere.

1 minute ago, Kaiser_Wilhelm2 said:

He would have marine friendly troops and the ability to convert demons to your side because he always tries to get along with people. There would be a reference to Toby in the wad somewhere.

yeah, as cyber-Toby, convicted rapist!

2 minutes ago, joe-ilya said:

What if you made a good thread?

I don't know, I've never made one.

BooB 2: Threat Level Afternoon final boss2139161111_Screenshot2020-04-11at6_37_04PM.png.69af64efc121bb0e104f519aae04fb51.png

The real boss is behind the brain1536154612_Screenshot2020-04-11at6_44_59PM.png.a6b7cc454d18e5b9221f2efe56af06af.pngsome more enemies869290922_Screenshot2020-04-11at6_57_34PM.png.01d395b1a2ddb4f435585feddc03af8b.png

finally, if you kill Mecha-Hitler a certain way on the MS-DOS port of Wolfenstein 3d, for a split second, you get this.1487835880_Screenshot2020-04-11at7_09_43PM.png.5edab3944d2c0594ee06c961da6f958b.png

54 minutes ago, Lizardcommando said:

Don't discredit Michael Scott's photoshop skills. If it's as good as his photoshopped group photo or his photoshopped picture of his Ski-sons Greetings card with Carol, i'm sure he'd be able to make a half-decent Doom mod where you kill Toby in hilarious ways.

I think you're right. Maybe there would be a level where you play Poopball. 

WTH was this moved to DOOM General, this was totally about WADs not the OG DooM!

So Office Doom would just be Doom with the word Boobs plastered everywhere and the hud being modified to "Thats what she said" and "miles"? 

43 minutes ago, Doominator2 said:

So Office Doom would just be Doom with the word Boobs plastered everywhere and the hud being modified to "Thats what she said" and "miles"? 

It is if all you know is Photoshop, I guess. 

2 hours ago, Doominator2 said:

It's supposed to be from Michael Scott's perspective. Everyone knows he loves to talk about breasts, and the miles thing was a reference to when Pam told Michael that a 5k was 5 kilometers, not 5000 miles, so I thought that would be funny to put there. the guns are a reference to Michael's improv class when he uses the gun in every skit. your health is also always at 69. And, technically, in the first post when it says I'm Jim dude, that was a reference to Michaels last Dundies when he does an awful impression of Jim and afterward, you play as Date Mike. all of the posts have some sort of reference like cyber-toby being a convicted rapist, like when Michael said in Threat Level Midnight that Toby's character was a serial rapist and when he tried to get him fired for being a rapist. The spectre being Creed was referencing Creed's shady life, The chaingunner as Darryl saying not racist was a reference to Michael pretending that he isn't racist, yet he always sheds light on the subject when talking about people from other races. The fact that Oscar wears a sombrero is because Oscar is Mexican and Michael always talks about that.

2 hours ago, Snikle said:

It is if all you know is Photoshop, I guess. 

I had to use Google Slides and SumoPaint, so it is like the worse photoshop out there :)

One more thing, if someone wants to make this WAD and publically release it, they could. this would fall under being a parody of The Office, which is completely legal. 

These pictures are copyrighted so, sorry for that. The pictures of the office are not, though. 

4 hours ago, LiT_gam3r said:

all of the posts have some sort of reference like cyber-toby being a convicted rapist, like when Michael said in Threat Level Midnight that Toby's character was a serial rapist and when he tried to get him fired for being a rapist. 

I thought Michael tried getting Toby fired by saying he had illegal drugs on him.

What if Gene Scott, the televangelist shyster from the old days, made a Doom wad?

”I ain’t gonna shoot no demons til you send in that money to this program!”