Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doom III FAQ Fake!!

Subject: Doom III FAQ Fake!!

Erm, the DooM III FAQ from Linguica is comlete rubbish. This person has made it up. HAHA, the processor of the PS2 is halfway inbetween the *Dreamcast and gamecube* not the dreamcast and Xbox.

If you want to know the truth about doom III just ask me any questions as i dont lie to get myself on the internet.

Oh and the minimum requirements for DooM III is a 1000ghz processor and any gefore card capable of the doom 3 features ie. bum mapping and enviramental shadowing (enviramental shadowing is one way to discribe it). And he said nothing about a cutdown version for PS2 and Dreamcast as this will ruin the whole target of DooM III. Any way the Dreamcast was only able to run Quake III arena at 30fps Max. so it hasnt got a hope in hell of running DooM III.

Research the information before publishing it please.

Russ

heh

and might I say, heh again.

WTF is that all about.

shal we begin the lynching? I'm quite partial to impalment as a method of execution.

Linguica said:

Subject: Doom III FAQ Fake!!

Erm, the DooM III FAQ from Linguica is comlete rubbish. This person has made it up. HAHA, the processor of the PS2 is halfway inbetween the *Dreamcast and gamecube* not the dreamcast and Xbox.

[/b]

The XBox and Gamecube are roughly comparable in processor power.

If you want to know the truth about doom III just ask me any questions as i dont lie to get myself on the internet.

No, you just slander people who don't lie.

Oh and the minimum requirements for DooM III is a 1000ghz processor

I think I got one of those in a box of Cracker Jacks once.

and any gefore card capable of the doom 3 features ie. bum mapping

Sounds like something Tom Green is into.

and enviramental shadowing (enviramental shadowing is one way to discribe it). And he said nothing about a cutdown version for PS2 and Dreamcast as this will ruin the whole target of DooM III. Any way the Dreamcast was only able to run Quake III arena at 30fps Max. so it hasnt got a hope in hell of running DooM III.

In addition to the fact that nobody develops for the DC anymore, anyway -- OBSOLETE PLATFORM, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Research the information before publishing it please.

Russ

Yes, we know Linguica does no research, this is why he runs a WELL-KNOWN DOOM NEWS SITE and you are a poser.

Thank you for your time.

Korrine Darigal
resident bitch

"1000 GHZ"?
Oh man, I'll never be able to afford one of those ;)
I imagine we'll have to wait another 15 or so years for a computer able to run doom 3.
Woe is me...
OMG RETARD!$@%^

Since this thread about is about some incredibly retarded dumbass I just need to ask one question : Since when did you chnage the font for New Thread and Post Reply?

Heh.

Bum mapping. Rahhahahaghaghaghagh. That's the best term ever. 1000 GHz, rahhhaghaghagha. Beautiful message. I almost want to start talking like this guy.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

Since when did you chnage the font for New Thread and Post Reply?

Not only that: it now displays "Thread Closed" instead of "Post Reply" when the thread is closed. Anyway, the new font is 1337.

Hmm... 1 THz. I might be able to get one of those...when they're out in store in about 30 years.

AndrewB said:

Bum mapping. Rahhahahaghaghaghagh. That's the best term ever. 1000 GHz, rahhhaghaghagha. Beautiful message. I almost want to start talking like this guy.

Yeah. Those bum mappers should get a damn job.

Hopefully the guy remembers to "DON'T CROSS THE SAUSAGE!" in the future! :P

And bum mapping? Um, I don't know if I want a game that will map that territory. :P

Obviously the guy's an asshole.

The funniest part, of course, is that all the points he's saying we lied on ... came straight out of John Carmack's .plan file.

doom III on the playstation2, dont make me laught. hell i dont think it will be on any current console system. I know i have heard of Id talk about a possible x-box port, but even then i am not sure. 1ghz looks about right