Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

Post your Desktop Background

I thought a fun distraction would be to post our desktop backgrounds, and the reason we have them.

Everyone should know by now that I love my sexy ladies. My current background is a compilation of two pictures, credit to Necro-Kitten at Deviantart for the Egyptian cat. The other one is credit to Delta___001 on Ifunny. My backgrounds are usually kickbutt women or pictures of Temples of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

What about yours?

funnyfurry.png

After some windows update screwed up the desktop backgrounds from changing every 30 minutes and fitting them to the screen, I went back to my green text on black theme, which features solid black background. The second screen is on too, although looks like it's off when nothing on it.

Used to have some fantasy/scifi stuff in the backgrounds earlier.

akLo8tS.jpg

5 minutes ago, TwinBeast said:

After some windows update screwed up the desktop backgrounds from changing every 30 minutes and fitting them to the screen, I went back to my green text on black theme, which features solid black background. The second screen is on too, although looks like it's off when nothing on it.

That is exactly how I set my computer at work up, solid black background and green text (went so far as to edit all the boxes too).

I recommend switching the system font to Consolas, fits the aesthetic very nicely.

My desktop background is artwork for my game Kulfonom, i think it looks pretty good. The left side has nothing since that space is used for my desktop icons

wallpaper.png.5718103e6fe9b858c5f70b38c7d3db15.png

25 minutes ago, mrthejoshmon said:

That is exactly how I set my computer at work up, solid black background and green text (went so far as to edit all the boxes too).

I recommend switching the system font to Consolas, fits the aesthetic very nicely.

Cool :D I've been using Fixedsys, so it kinda looks like DOS. And for a little variety, I have pink text on black in textpad.

Ace Attorney is the series that got me into visual novels and reading in general, played it first when very young and the characters really are part of me now.

I couldn't run the new PC re-release, but, at the very least, I could use the wallpaper that came with it.

CT_PCver_1920_1080.jpg.bc6f8b3198210dbbdd5bb3973ada2ae7.jpg

This was a screenshot that I took in Space Engine. It just seems to be perfectly suited to me as it has remained my sole wallpaper going on several years now.

2023-09-29: Still is ;)

3d1x8q53hbf11.jpg

Edited by Spie812

It's some wall of jpeg corruption I found that I messed up even more with bitmap editing and then made dark enough to be easy on the eyes. Kinda reminds me of geological strata.

r_JPEG_Corruption2.png

1Elclf9.jpg

This has been my background for about six years now. Zdzislaw Beskinksi was an amazing, untrained artist, and he made some of the most surreal, unnerving, and well done painting I've ever seen. How he did it, I really don't know. But he said that he would have horrible dreams, and wake up and painted what he saw. And judging by his paintings, I believe him.

Rodney Matthews, one of my favourite illustrators at all. 

Currently showing the "No Mean City" album cover artwork (Nazareth)

27f0ab0b36576aa520f2708d0e68cd1c.jpg.f7e2bf291029210ed2900ac9825104ee.jpg

image.png.7e32edd4f10561b66da446f4cfb3850f.png

Been using this one for months. I highly dislike having icons on the desktop.

I made a simple crappy edit on photoshop, but I guess it works well enough for a wallpaper... I should change it, though... It always makes me want to eat burgers and other junk food, lmao.

17 hours ago, Roofi said:

"I don't care" desktop

7c2f345bdfcadb8a3faf483ebaa2e9aea712bbdb

I got the exact same one!

but mine is more of "company policy won't allow me to change the background on the work laptop" desktop than a "I don't care" desktop