obake

Post your Desktop Background

Main Desktop pc

mlv6hvG.jpg

Laptop n.1

3fKH2M7.jpg

Laptop n.2

saWRvrx.jpg

I also have a WinXp machine but you can probably guess the backround on that one

Art made by Nanka Kurashiki, one of the contributors to the Japanese Community Project.

image.png

I had to turn off the desktop folders and files from being visible so I didn't have to add red boxes over like half of them.

This has been my wallpaper for the past 2 months or so, which is pretty rare since I usually change the wallpaper every week or two.
vLegSjL.png

I'm sure I'm not the only one to use Kurashiki's fanart as my wallpaper.

6ZXGW62.png

OS is Debian GNU/Linux 10 LXDE, heavily customized. This is my secondary computer, but it's where I do most of my Dooming.

This is my Desktop:

Desktop.png.4ac9334d54b06464192111b52023aaf7.png

And this is my Lock Screen (picture taken with my phone camera due to the impossibility of taking a screenshot while the computer is locked):289404625_LockScreen.jpg.4d6461c97f34269dc24652a5b0167dc7.jpg

I was gonna share my cool KDE Plasma Arch Linux desktop but I'm too much of a grandpa to figure out how to imbed imgur images so here's a shot of my other, better computer instead

image.png.d9c88cb4793686689adec061667824e7.png

Another edit: Switched to Linux Ubuntu about six months ago, and changed my background to this

Captura de pantalla de 2021-07-17 20-52-00.png

Edited by Lol 6

11 hours ago, Lol 6 said:

imagen.png.499efc3037628a9e10c2d0aa308086b4.png

LITTLE UPDATE: my windows license died so I'm not able to customize my desktop again, luckily I put this picture of the best game ever (IMO) before that happened and I'm happy with it. (I hate the watermark but I won't pay any peso to reactivate that crap) (Yeah, peso mexicano)

I see youve been getting into Heretic there L.
earlier it was Freedoom.

Maybe the forest influenced this? i dunno, hehehe

On 2/27/2021 at 6:46 PM, Taw Tu'lki said:

Source please :)
So here are my backgrounds. The lucario one is from my linux pc. I change the wallpaper every monthly and the theme is usually furry or nature. Then there's custom Windows XP background from my 2gb ram pc i've revived recently. I plan to stick to custom wallpapers on XP.

Screenshot from 2021-03-11 20-02-29.png

IMG_20210311_203437.jpg