Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TiberiumSoul

[Dead In The Water] Diabolus Community Project

the DEX textures edits are live! its not as many as i'd wanted but light glows were baked into alot of the images which made it next to impossible to create colored variants... if you guys want to take a crack at making more edits plus what I did be my guest, I'm also going under the assumption that most of you already have OTEX as this is the other set of textures we will be using. also do remember you are allowed to use your own texture creations as well.

I mean the original map was nowhere near what i would call a slaughter map unless you count the "Data Terminal Transfer" sequences that featured large numbers of all members of the bestiary...

but sure, I suppose we could have a Diabolus Ex stylized Slaughterfest I mean the players will likely use their favorite gameplay mods anyways so take into account that players will approach this with Brutal Doom, HDest, Project Brutality, Russian Overkill, Insanity's Requiem (shameless plug), when you put down your monster selections for each fight.

also for anyone else who might wish to join... the mapping deadline has been extended to the end of the year December 31st 2020