chimp or man

chimp or man  

26 members have voted

1. 1. chimp or man

• chimp
    • man, but very ugly
    • fail clone of nasty ass chimp
    • something from hell or space

ok, look at the pic of michel jackson, somethingawful.com , before u puke think about this. is he a chimp or a man, perhaps a combination of the 2? i am beting he is a failed clone of some nasty ass chimp. what do u guys think?

Well, since there's no "other" option, I have three possibilites of what that was:

1. It's a picture of some chimp sent into space by the US or Russia during the Cold War. The space ship went off-course and they lost contact with it until it came back to Earth years later, crash landing in a cornfield somewhere in the Nebraska.

2. It's some alien creature kept inside Area 51. I don't see how the alen could have escaped, unless... He ate the insides of some random guy like in MIB and then walked out of the facility.

3. It IS a failed clone of an ugly ass chimp.

Egad! I'd hate to see their kids, assuming I would survive the shock of looking directly at them.

I thought I was looking at some wierd ferret with wierd hair. he does kinda remind me of an anime person, with that wierd nose and big eyes.

His face is like one of those ports to which new features are always added to improve it...

myk said:

His face is like one of those ports to which new features are always added to improve it...

.. and ends up collapsing on execution due to "feature bloat."

I'd say that his skull is replaced by metal, so he'll look like the Terminator (only ughlier) when his face falls off :p

myk said:

Nice analogy :P

He looks like he had too damn much plastic surgery, and then he got nailed in the face with a sack of concrete.

BTW, he looks like a failed clone of a chimp.

Unfortunately the link was denied at my work, so I didn't vote yet, but my wild guess is MJ looking like the Wicked Witch of the West after a tsunami. Please don't insult the poor Chimps, not even the miscloned ones ;)

you got the 'dead' part right, but as sexy dont make me puke out my intestines.
yea i admit calling him a failed clone of a chimp is an insult to chimps, hell chimps look better.
as for his skull, i think it is just clay by now. i bet if u punched him in the face your hand would get sucked in.

Good Lord, is nothing sacred? He looked fine back in the 80s, but nooooooo he went and screwed everything up by having plastic surgery after plastic surgery done on his face. Now he looks like a freakish cross between a chimp, an alien, a demon, and my ass. Ugh.

By the way, did you hear about that this...thing did today? Apparently, his actions are just as insane as his looks.

Apparently, MJ doesn't love his fans. You know, I really feel sorry for the guy. He used to be a nice handsome, humble young man, now, he is all ugly and deformed, and there's no one to blame but himself.