Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Man of Doom

Mick Gordon unlikely to work on another Doom game after Eternal’s OST release

On 12/7/2022 at 10:55 AM, Man of Doom said:

-all future/current id titles should not only be boycotted, all Bethesda titles should be boycotted as well

yeah good idea, shit on and review bomb new doom games effectively ignoring the developers and how hard they've worked on that game just so you can grant more publicity to the industry spearheads. what do you think boycotting is going to do? no really, do you think that marty or whomever is gonna see your steam review or your doomworld post and think "fuck boys, we fucked up this time..." no, they wont, and if anything this kind of behavior is only gonna build a bigger ravine between the consumer and producers. all while pushing the hard working devs right to the background in a selfish act.

edit i am stupid and read your post again and realized you were drumming off collective opinions, not yours. my point stands, except it just isnt aimed at you now. sorry....

Edited by erkyp3rky

4 hours ago, erkyp3rky said:

edit i am stupid and read your post again and realized you were drumming off collective opinions, not yours. my point stands, except it just isnt aimed at you now. sorry....

Join the club! XD

On 12/6/2022 at 4:55 PM, Man of Doom said:

In light of Mick’s recent exposé followed by Bethesda’s response, there’s been quite a few reactions (not here specifically, moreso the general internet and not just Reddit):

-all future/current id titles should not only be boycotted, all Bethesda titles should be boycotted as well

-Mick should never step foot near another Bethesda title ever again and should only stick to indie titles

-all ZeniMax is going to do is just throw a bone to make the masses forget about the entire controversy (case in point, the Slayer in Fortnite)

-id Software/Bethesda is officially just as bad as Activision/Blizzard

-the Doom franchise should be now taken behind the shed Old Yeller-style (and nuDoom should be 100% retconned out of existence like it all never ever ever ever happened and also Doom Eternal in particular should be treated as that franchise’s own Duke Nukem Forever until the heat death of the universe)

I’m not even going to get into the various responses regarding Marty himself.

Welp, I can confirm that these are not my opinions, just the various reactions I’ve gathered across the Internet.

oops, sorry about that XD