Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WowozuelaSpammer

Whacked Fatal Error?

Question

I am using WhackEd for editing a wad i'm working on, it's a wad for Doom 2, i picked the Ultimate Doom 1.9.

I wanted to edit the starting ammo, the maximum player health, the player's starting health and the message for the berserker pack.

When i want to save, this happens:

src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:233: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:235: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:237: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:239: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:241: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:243: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:245: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:247: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:249: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:2273: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:3522: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:3524: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:3936: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
src\whacked4\ui\windows.py:3938: wxPyDeprecationWarning: Call to deprecated item. Use :meth:`AddTool` instead.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src\whacked4\ui\mainwindow.py", line 550, in close
  File "src\whacked4\ui\mainwindow.py", line 539, in save_if_needed
  File "src\whacked4\ui\mainwindow.py", line 401, in save_file
  File "C:\python38\lib\genericpath.py", line 19, in exists
TypeError: stat: path should be string, bytes, os.PathLike or integer, not NoneType

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet