Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bites!

Doom spanish discord group and extra things

I make my humble discord group a year ago and was the most fun experience, i can say that you will gonna chill out with other spanish doomers and have some entertaining time or maybe fun time, we have special channels ( we make Zandronum servers ), you can talk wharever you want :3

And our special guests: Fraggle a successful man, Erick194 a really good modder, JD he make addons for QC:DE, MiFu the owner of TSPG and Remilia 

Here's the discord group https://discord.gg/DyGcCwT we invite you to join, who knows that you will gonna have a good time? ;D

I'm not like that persons what gives long descriptions but at least i tried xd

Edited by Bites!

I am also part of this Discord as an administrator, This group seeks to maintain a Spanish-speaking community to have a good time!, So do not hesitate to join <3, also if you speak English and want to join we will not have any problem!, everyone is welcome :P

I joined and played MP the other night. :D Yeah fraggle is there and he speaks spanish!

I am there but unfortunately I have to credit my Spanish to Google Translate.

Bien/Good.

It was too good to be true. :) Sorry about my dirty slang language then but when i say something important (do i ever do that?) i try to speak in proper real spanish, may be from now on i'll speak in spanglish. :)