Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomerdaze

Works of my maps in Doom Builder/Ultimate Doom builder

Hello guys,

Just thought I would share a few shots of just a few of my maps, However I do have more just all of WIP kinda thing

work on a few here and there then work on few others as well. In these few screens all the work is mine with the exception of

Doom2 Map01 screenshot, I just remade the map to my likeing etc.. somewhat keeping the same design/layout of map. But overall

the maps are coming together pretty good I guess.. What you guys think want more screens I have plenty .... :) Have not named maps yet

there are some working title name for the maps, but not concrete. Anyhow here are the screens enjoy...!

screen1.png

screen2.png

screen3.png

screen4.png

looks really neat! I'm not in love with HD textures personally, but nonetheless I think what you've built here looks really cool. that 3rd especially - I love the atmosphere there with the slightly more saturated green grass, and the blue sky and green mountains.

Edited by Tango

4 minutes ago, Tango said:

looks really neat! I'm not in love with HD textures personally, but otherwise I think what you've built here looks really cool. that 3rd especially - I love the atmosphere there with the slightly more saturated green grass, and the blue sky and green mountains.

Thanks Tango, appreciate the feedback HD texture pack does make a difference imo but does take away from the original
I suppose, also running BD21 and the HUD as well. Overall Doom2 is awesome. Best shooter IMO.

indeed, it's really hard to beat the balance between customizability and ease of creation that doom has. I hope you keep working on the map set, these screenshots look really cool :D

1 minute ago, Tango said:

indeed, it's really hard to beat the balance between customizability and ease of creation that doom has. I hope you keep working on the map set, these screenshots look really cool :D

For sure, and will continue to work on them as well, takes time plus I 'm picky .. :) second screen was really a test on trying to make 3D bridges as I worked more and more on it, it has turn into a level. :) sorta, first shot is almost done placing things, testing. etc ...