Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BarabaszEnthusiast

Cheat engine allows us to unlock fully playable Exultia master level in Doom Eternal.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi,

 

Exultia master level is fully playable! It also unlocks other master levels (but 4 of them have no demons).

 

Just read the description: 

 

As far as I know I am the first person to discover this. I initially posted this information on r/Doom but apparently they prefer upvoting shitty memes and they don't care that they can now play a level that is not even out yet. Anyway, feel free to share this info with everyone, have fun.

 

Edit: 

The video has been deleted for copyright reasons LOL so this how you unlock all master levels:

 

You can play the Exultia Master Level (and cultist base master level) using Cheat Engine to unlock all console commands.

 

Download doom eternal cheat engine file: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=11889

 

Then open it (you have to have cheat engine installed), launch the game then open doom eternal process in the cheat engine file(tiny monitor icon) check first box then another 2 as they will appear (unrestric access and noclip) and type this in the console in game:

 

mainMenu_unlockAllMasterLevels 1

 

You will see them as blocked but just click on them. This will unlock all 7 master levels but only arc complex, cultist base and Exultia have demons in them.

 

Can I even appeal this claim?

 

Edited by BarabaszEnthusiast

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

apparently they prefer upvoting shitty memes

That’s reddit for you. A proper shithouse just full of people making jokes that aren’t funny 

 

2 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

https://youtu.be/kvVXdMdXy3E

Can’t seem to open this link. Got another? 

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty great job! Nice to see they're planning on doing a Super Gore Nest Master Level too. I wonder when they'll add the next Master Level.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, thewormofautumn said:

That’s reddit for you. A proper shithouse just full of people making jokes that aren’t funny 

 

Can’t seem to open this link. Got another? 

 

Wierd, try this one 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

I initially posted this information on r/Doom but apparently they prefer upvoting shitty memes and they don't care

This is pretty much the sole reason why I hate Reddit so much, right alongside their overly sensitive automoderator bots.

 

What's the point of writing a well thought out and original post if it will either get instantly removed by some bullshit "spam filter" or because it broke some rule that doesn't even make sense, or if it doesn't, it gets a grand total of 2 upvotes and 0 comments?

 

But no. Let's give the shitty meme posts and actual spam the bot is too stupid to notice thousands of upvotes because. Reddit is a site that only cares about memes and it's sickening.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Nevander said:

What's the point of writing a well thought out and original post if it will either get instantly removed by some bullshit "spam filter" or because it broke some rule that doesn't even make sense, or if it doesn't, it gets a grand total of 2 upvotes and 0 comments?

 

But no. Let's give the shitty meme posts and actual spam the bot is too stupid to notice thousands of upvotes because. Reddit is a site that only cares about memes and it's sickening.

The only bots you need to worry about on reddit are it’s users

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Sitting on a cornflake said:

 

2.  Was that a Doom Hunter Base master level that I saw in that menu?  

 

Yes. ARC complex, Super Gore Nest, Exultia, Cultist base, Doom Hunter Base, Mars core and The final sin.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

Hi,

 

Exultia master level is fully playable! It also unlocks other master levels (but 4 of them have no demons).

 

Just read the description: 

 

As far as I know I am the first person to discover this. I initially posted this information on r/Doom but apparently they prefer upvoting shitty memes and they don't care that they can now play a level that is not even out yet. Anyway, feel free to share this info with everyone, have fun.

 

 

Reddit is awful, the karma system is completely broken but they are never gonna fix it because it helps censoring what the admins do not want people to talk about.
And the spambots are extremely irritating, everything over there is completely broken.

 

Regarding the topic, i did wonder why they put master levels but with no actual levels in it, wtf.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

Hi,

 

Exultia master level is fully playable! It also unlocks other master levels (but 4 of them have no demons).

 

Just read the description: 

 

As far as I know I am the first person to discover this. I initially posted this information on r/Doom but apparently they prefer upvoting shitty memes and they don't care that they can now play a level that is not even out yet. Anyway, feel free to share this info with everyone, have fun.

 

 

Hey can you message me on Discord? Allstin#2525

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, D88M3R said:

Regarding the topic, i did wonder why they put master levels but with no actual levels in it, wtf.

 

You mean no enemies in them? Probably because those Master Levels are not finished yet and are not supposed to be playable.

Share this post


Link to post

how does one open the "DOOMEternalx64vk.CT" file pls? thanks. what are the master levels? different enemy/item placement than in campaign of what?

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

 

and The final sin.

 

Hahaha, I can only imagine what a Master level of that will be like. :D Maybe we will have two Marauders at once!

Share this post


Link to post

Watching you play like that makes me want to boot the game up again.

Share this post


Link to post

If I use Cheat Engine to complete my ITYTD campaign, will it invalidate my achievements and risk my Steam account?

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Kristian Nebula said:

 

Hahaha, I can only imagine what a Master level of that will be like. :D Maybe we will have two Marauders at once!

Watch they simply double the number of Doom Hunters and Tyrants in each of the various arena battles throughout the level.  (I feel like there are at least 3-4 Tyrants and 1 Doom Hunter on the level already.)

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sitting on a cornflake said:

Watch they simply double the number of Doom Hunters and Tyrants in each of the various arena battles throughout the level.  (I feel like there are at least 3-4 Tyrants and 1 Doom Hunter on the level already.)

 

They will put so many demons there will be no space on the floor lol.

 

Hey, guys I've just came up with an idea for a mod. Imagine that floor is literally lava and your meat hook has no cooldown, you have to spend all your time in the air using monkey bars and meat hook jumps while shooting demons on the ground.

Edited by BarabaszEnthusiast

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Foebane72 said:

If I use Cheat Engine to complete my ITYTD campaign, will it invalidate my achievements and risk my Steam account?

 

 

No replies to my query, I see. I guess cheats on Doom Eternal must be the scum of the earth, eh?

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/22/2020 at 12:22 PM, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

 

They will put so many demons there will be no space on the floor lol.

 

Hey, guys I've just came up with an idea for a mod. Imagine that floor is literally lava and your meat hook has no cooldown, you have to spend all your time in the air using monkey bars and meat hook jumps while shooting demons on the ground.

That would be fun!

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/23/2020 at 3:15 AM, Foebane72 said:

 

No replies to my query, I see. I guess cheats on Doom Eternal must be the scum of the earth, eh?

 

Many people have used Cheat Engine for their paid SP Steam games, and everything is alright. As long as the game isn't VAC-protected (or any kind of anti cheat-protected); you are fine to use it.

If you are feared of getting yourself banned by using these cheating 3rd party tools, there's Offline Mode.

Share this post


Link to post

6:58, what is this armor?  I've never seen this throughout the entire campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, STILES said:

6:58, what is this armor?  I've never seen this throughout the entire campaign.


it could be considered to be the “blue armor” from the classic games, in that it gives you full armor.

 

Interestingly, I believe I saw it only once in the Master Level rendition of ARC Complex.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2020 at 3:59 AM, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

Hi,

 

Exultia master level is fully playable! It also unlocks other master levels (but 4 of them have no demons).

 

Just read the description: 

 

As far as I know I am the first person to discover this. I initially posted this information on r/Doom but apparently they prefer upvoting shitty memes and they don't care that they can now play a level that is not even out yet. Anyway, feel free to share this info with everyone, have fun.

 

 

It's Reddit, what did you expect? They'll also down vote opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Sitting on a cornflake said:

I wish they would just let us play the Exultia master level already.

 

Maybe they will release it together with super gore nest.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, STILES said:

6:58, what is this armor?  I've never seen this throughout the entire campaign.

 

These replace the Extra Lives on Ultra-Nightmare. Until Super Gore Nest, you'll pretty much find one in the place of where an extra life would be. After that they become more scarce. I saw only one in Mars Core which I just completed on UN. Gonna try the Gladiator tomorrow (gasp) :D

Share this post


Link to post

Wait, I haven't played Doom Eternal yet and I thought all levels had a master level when the game launched. They're drip feeding them? Don't they just have to add a bunch of extra enemies and then balance it?

Share this post


Link to post

The video has been deleted for copyright reasons LOL so this how you unlock all master levels:

 

You can play the Exultia Master Level using Cheat Engine to unlock all console commands.

Download doom eternal cheat engine file: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=11889

 

then open it, open doom eternal process and type this in the console:

mainMenu_unlockAllMasterLevels 1

 

This will unlock all 7 master levels but only arc complex, cultis base and Exultia have demons in them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×