Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BarabaszEnthusiast

Cheat engine allows us to unlock fully playable Exultia master level in Doom Eternal.

Hi,

Exultia master level is fully playable! It also unlocks other master levels (but 4 of them have no demons).

Just read the description: 

As far as I know I am the first person to discover this. I initially posted this information on r/Doom but apparently they prefer upvoting shitty memes and they don't care that they can now play a level that is not even out yet. Anyway, feel free to share this info with everyone, have fun.

Edit: 

The video has been deleted for copyright reasons LOL so this how you unlock all master levels:

You can play the Exultia Master Level (and cultist base master level) using Cheat Engine to unlock all console commands.

Download doom eternal cheat engine file: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=11889

Then open it (you have to have cheat engine installed), launch the game then open doom eternal process in the cheat engine file(tiny monitor icon) check first box then another 2 as they will appear (unrestric access and noclip) and type this in the console in game:

mainMenu_unlockAllMasterLevels 1

You will see them as blocked but just click on them. This will unlock all 7 master levels but only arc complex, cultist base and Exultia have demons in them.

Can I even appeal this claim?

Edited by BarabaszEnthusiast

2 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

apparently they prefer upvoting shitty memes

That’s reddit for you. A proper shithouse just full of people making jokes that aren’t funny 

2 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

https://youtu.be/kvVXdMdXy3E

Can’t seem to open this link. Got another? 

Pretty great job! Nice to see they're planning on doing a Super Gore Nest Master Level too. I wonder when they'll add the next Master Level.

2 minutes ago, thewormofautumn said:

That’s reddit for you. A proper shithouse just full of people making jokes that aren’t funny 

Can’t seem to open this link. Got another? 

Wierd, try this one 

9 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

I initially posted this information on r/Doom but apparently they prefer upvoting shitty memes and they don't care

This is pretty much the sole reason why I hate Reddit so much, right alongside their overly sensitive automoderator bots.

What's the point of writing a well thought out and original post if it will either get instantly removed by some bullshit "spam filter" or because it broke some rule that doesn't even make sense, or if it doesn't, it gets a grand total of 2 upvotes and 0 comments?

But no. Let's give the shitty meme posts and actual spam the bot is too stupid to notice thousands of upvotes because. Reddit is a site that only cares about memes and it's sickening.

1 hour ago, Nevander said:

What's the point of writing a well thought out and original post if it will either get instantly removed by some bullshit "spam filter" or because it broke some rule that doesn't even make sense, or if it doesn't, it gets a grand total of 2 upvotes and 0 comments?

But no. Let's give the shitty meme posts and actual spam the bot is too stupid to notice thousands of upvotes because. Reddit is a site that only cares about memes and it's sickening.

The only bots you need to worry about on reddit are it’s users

8 hours ago, Sitting on a cornflake said:

2.  Was that a Doom Hunter Base master level that I saw in that menu?  

Yes. ARC complex, Super Gore Nest, Exultia, Cultist base, Doom Hunter Base, Mars core and The final sin.

17 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

Hi,

Exultia master level is fully playable! It also unlocks other master levels (but 4 of them have no demons).

As far as I know I am the first person to discover this. I initially posted this information on r/Doom but apparently they prefer upvoting shitty memes and they don't care that they can now play a level that is not even out yet. Anyway, feel free to share this info with everyone, have fun.

Reddit is awful, the karma system is completely broken but they are never gonna fix it because it helps censoring what the admins do not want people to talk about.
And the spambots are extremely irritating, everything over there is completely broken.

Regarding the topic, i did wonder why they put master levels but with no actual levels in it, wtf.

17 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

Hi,

Hey can you message me on Discord? Allstin#2525

3 hours ago, D88M3R said:

Regarding the topic, i did wonder why they put master levels but with no actual levels in it, wtf.

You mean no enemies in them? Probably because those Master Levels are not finished yet and are not supposed to be playable.

10 hours ago, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

and The final sin.

Hahaha, I can only imagine what a Master level of that will be like. :D Maybe we will have two Marauders at once!

Watching you play like that makes me want to boot the game up again.

If I use Cheat Engine to complete my ITYTD campaign, will it invalidate my achievements and risk my Steam account?

5 hours ago, Kristian Nebula said:

Hahaha, I can only imagine what a Master level of that will be like. :D Maybe we will have two Marauders at once!

Watch they simply double the number of Doom Hunters and Tyrants in each of the various arena battles throughout the level.  (I feel like there are at least 3-4 Tyrants and 1 Doom Hunter on the level already.)

1 hour ago, Sitting on a cornflake said:

Watch they simply double the number of Doom Hunters and Tyrants in each of the various arena battles throughout the level.  (I feel like there are at least 3-4 Tyrants and 1 Doom Hunter on the level already.)

They will put so many demons there will be no space on the floor lol.

Hey, guys I've just came up with an idea for a mod. Imagine that floor is literally lava and your meat hook has no cooldown, you have to spend all your time in the air using monkey bars and meat hook jumps while shooting demons on the ground.

Edited by BarabaszEnthusiast

6 hours ago, Foebane72 said:

If I use Cheat Engine to complete my ITYTD campaign, will it invalidate my achievements and risk my Steam account?

No replies to my query, I see. I guess cheats on Doom Eternal must be the scum of the earth, eh?

On 4/22/2020 at 12:22 PM, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

They will put so many demons there will be no space on the floor lol.

Hey, guys I've just came up with an idea for a mod. Imagine that floor is literally lava and your meat hook has no cooldown, you have to spend all your time in the air using monkey bars and meat hook jumps while shooting demons on the ground.

That would be fun!

On 4/23/2020 at 3:15 AM, Foebane72 said:

No replies to my query, I see. I guess cheats on Doom Eternal must be the scum of the earth, eh?

Many people have used Cheat Engine for their paid SP Steam games, and everything is alright. As long as the game isn't VAC-protected (or any kind of anti cheat-protected); you are fine to use it.

If you are feared of getting yourself banned by using these cheating 3rd party tools, there's Offline Mode.

1 hour ago, STILES said:

6:58, what is this armor?  I've never seen this throughout the entire campaign.

it could be considered to be the “blue armor” from the classic games, in that it gives you full armor.

Interestingly, I believe I saw it only once in the Master Level rendition of ARC Complex.

On 4/21/2020 at 3:59 AM, BarabaszEnthusiast said:

Hi,

It's Reddit, what did you expect? They'll also down vote opinions.

5 hours ago, STILES said:

6:58, what is this armor?  I've never seen this throughout the entire campaign.

These replace the Extra Lives on Ultra-Nightmare. Until Super Gore Nest, you'll pretty much find one in the place of where an extra life would be. After that they become more scarce. I saw only one in Mars Core which I just completed on UN. Gonna try the Gladiator tomorrow (gasp) :D

Wait, I haven't played Doom Eternal yet and I thought all levels had a master level when the game launched. They're drip feeding them? Don't they just have to add a bunch of extra enemies and then balance it?

The video has been deleted for copyright reasons LOL so this how you unlock all master levels:

You can play the Exultia Master Level using Cheat Engine to unlock all console commands.

Download doom eternal cheat engine file: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=11889

then open it, open doom eternal process and type this in the console:

mainMenu_unlockAllMasterLevels 1

This will unlock all 7 master levels but only arc complex, cultis base and Exultia have demons in them.