Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Coraline

Re-style Maps

Hey, I'm seeing if anyone has any Resident Evil related maps for Doom, no matter how suckie. Or if anyone is interested in mapping things we draw on paper, give me a buzz.

Have you tried mailing the guy who's doing the other RE TC? Might be worth a shot...

A while back someone posted something about making an Resident Evil TC for Doom, but I can`t find the thread nor site anymore :-(

All I could find on RE for Doom is this site... It`s not in english though an probably not much help to you...

m0l0t0v said:

All I could find on RE for Doom is this site... It`s not in english though an probably not much help to you...

Holy cow!! I think Chu is gonna cream all over himself when he sees that link dude!! Some polish dude has actually gone and recreated the whole mansion from Resident Evil in a Doom map, and has stuck it up for download :)

You can't get better than that for a "RE-style maps" request :)

Chu said:

Help! THe Link is dead! And I can't read Polish!

No it's not. I've just tried it and it works.

And you don't need to understand Polish to scroll down the page and click on the only link which isn't a screenshot nor banner.

Anyway, for the people who are feeling lazy (stop feeling lazy: he could sue you for sexual harassment!) here's a link to the wad.

Yeah, well, some people don't want to learn polish! And, yes, I am a lazy bastard, what do you care?
And what does "he'll sue you for sexual harrasment!" I honestly don't get it.

Chu said:
And what does "he'll sue you for sexual harrasment!" I honestly don't get it.

*sigh*

Lobo said:
Anyway, for the people who are feeling lazy (stop feeling lazy: he could sue you for sexual harassment!)

Think about it; Feeling? As in touchy feely? Get it? Boom boom.