Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inf3cted

Wads with plenty amount of ammo

Define "plenty".

If you want an over-abundance of ammo you're better off playing Slaughtermaps.

Most regular wads keep a good balance of ammo and don't have you starve for it. You could try out Valiant, for instance.

Just launch a wad on Nightmare , you will have double ammo.

8 minutes ago, Terminus said:

Define "plenty".

If you want an over-abundance of ammo you're better off playing Slaughtermaps.

Most regular wads keep a good balance of ammo and don't have you starve for it. You could try out Valiant, for instance.

I could recall Vanguard having a good amount of ammo and I will continue on with Valiant

47 minutes ago, Roofi said:

Just launch a wad on Nightmare , you will have double ammo.

Or I'm Too Young to Die. You'll also have double ammo.

In fact, @Inf3cted, just play a variety of slaughtermaps on ITYTD. You should have plenty of ammo.

Posted (edited)

Almost every wad on continuous assuming you don't throw it all away on single monsters. Alternatively, you can load a mod that gives you max ammo, iirc Slaughterfest 2011 came with that in a separate patch. 

If your style is pistol starts, that'd be tricky to find any, I know in Perdition's Gate (and by extent Hell 2 Pay) you'd find copious amounts of shells and bullets in many maps but are very strict in others. Wads with large maps and high monster count like Sunder generally aren't shy on giving players tons of ammo, so there're those. 

Oh, think Preacher is very generous too, and it's a good wad :)

10 hours ago, Inf3cted said:

I could recall Vanguard having a good amount of ammo and I will continue on with Valiant

If you like vanguard, I recommend trying out Lunatic as well because it too is made by Skillsaw and has similar difficulty to Vanguard.