Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WARDUST

ROGUE REBEL Tc [RELEASE]

6 hours ago, Wereknight said:

Was it map in form of dick shaped pussy?

it's not a map, just i'm carefully

I have ready a 2021 version. currently testing.
I have made a lot of sprite pieces for the Xdeaths, some editions to heretic enemies and this kind of things.

Currently i'm enjoying heretic maps, so i'm focussing in compatibilities like: Heretic with my heretic mods and randomizers but with the starwars mod items and weapons. Or HocX.wad replaced with all the SW mod. You know... playing :D

Oh wow, I didn't even know you were still working on this! I just uploaded two short videos on Youtube last night demonstrating some of your old work.

Xim's work is cool, but I was really sad  to see yours go.

5 hours ago, Breeder said:

Oh wow, I didn't even know you were still working on this! I just uploaded two short videos on Youtube last night demonstrating some of your old work.

Xim's work is cool, but I was really sad  to see yours go.

Then send me a private. I want to ask you something 🙃

1 hour ago, Breeder said:

I've made a video of my self trying to play Heretic with your Total Conversion. I intend to do more this week.

Heretic WarDusted

Haha! fantastic end for the level 1, nice shoot!
Question: Do you know weapons scoped has... scopes? you only need to setup the key
Thanks for the video!

Edited by WARDUST

Thanks! I'm always open to ideas and corrections. Some of the new ideas comes from @BROS_ETT_311 for example. I'm receiving interesting feedback in my private inbox, that i'm appliying. If you have something to say, don't hesitate to let me know, I appreciate that as a kind of friendship here in the forum.

16 hours ago, Breeder said:

Also, you have found a bug with the sniper scope. I think there's a key to toggle the effect on/off. I have experienced that bug only once, and really don't know how it can happen (me and the chaos programming things in zdoom, sorry :P).

Sadness in a big way. I personally let Xim know about this topic via DM. This is not a seclusive thing to just Doomworld. I love Xim's Star Wars mod as it is really really good, so it's best to make any necessary adjustments to keep all people happy on content creation. He does have WARDUST directly listed in the credits file for assets used, at least. Hopefully something can be worked out or adjusted for a happy ending.

12 minutes ago, kalensar said:

Sadness in a big way. I personally let Xim know about this topic via DM. This is not a seclusive thing to just Doomworld. I love Xim's Star Wars mod as it is really really good, so it's best to make any necessary adjustments to keep all people happy on content creation. He does have WARDUST directly listed in the credits file for assets used, at least. Hopefully something can be worked out or adjusted for a happy ending.

No problems. We have both discussed and have permission respectively to use our mods. I simply prefer to share mine privately and know who is downloading, and have more personal conversations, rather than seeing a number of downloads. I leave the fame to Xim hehehe, he has a great mod and I think I do too, and although we share a good base of material, we have very different directions. I focus more on aesthetics, and Xim on content, force powers and other things (his mod is an extensive collection from SW univers). Teammates practically! at least I see in that way ;-)

28 minutes ago, WARDUST said:

No problems. We have both discussed and have permission respectively to use our mods. I simply prefer to share mine privately and know who is downloading, and have more personal conversations, rather than seeing a number of downloads. I leave the fame to Xim hehehe, he has a great mod and I think I do too, and although we share a good base of material, we have very different directions. I focus more on aesthetics, and Xim on content, force powers and other things (his mod is an extensive collection from SW univers). Teammates practically! at least I see in that way ;-)

<3 And Big hug.  Glad to hear that!

20 hours ago, kalensar said:

<3 And Big hug.  Glad to hear that!

Thanks for looking out for me kalensar! :P
But yeah, our mods are similar but not the same. The great thing about modding for free is that we can all share our work and combine it to make epic stuff like this.

Love the new updates I can see from the video, by the way. I sent you a PM, Wardust. Keep up the great work!

16 hours ago, Xim said:

Thanks for looking out for me kalensar! :P
But yeah, our mods are similar but not the same. The great thing about modding for free is that we can all share our work and combine it to make epic stuff like this.

Love the new updates I can see from the video, by the way. I sent you a PM, Wardust. Keep up the great work!

Totally agree. Thanks bro! and bring that rancor over here!

moving to version 06.11 some decorations without position in version 05.21, becoming transparent things (totems and tekpillar)

Edited by WARDUST

7 hours ago, WARDUST said:

Totally agree. Thanks bro! and bring that rancor over here!

You're welcome to use my update to the rancor sprite I posted in the other thread (or just rip it from the current version of my other mod). I like how you were able to edit out most of the blood. Star Wars is mostly for younger folks so I feel like even a Doom mod should have less blood in it. I'll probably try and de-gorify him myself. Also I don't mind the recoloring you did for it either, personally I like keeping it in Doom colors, but your edit makes it match better with your other sprites. Good job!

And yeah, just to make it clear. Me and Wardust are working together. He sent me a PM awhile ago and now we help each other out.

update to v9.11
1- small update on textures, 
2- adjusted the ammount of ammo you can recieve for DLT and minigun (now is more powerful, so i need a rebalance to not use it constantly)
3- The bigtree is replaced with a big bacta tank instead the "AntennaCannon" (perhaps i will animate that)
4- a beta "doomguy" and statebar
STFST02.pngSTFTR20.png