Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WARDUST

ROGUE REBEL Tc [RELEASE]

more incoming.
i'm replacing probes, and spider robots with new rotating probes. Spider ones don't fly, just the same arachno behavior. What do you thing?
PROBA7.png.d79b3d447e9f6addc26e8cfd8bb6a091.pngPROBA3.png.ad065d92e7001f99def9fb8c0c6b0b27.pngPROBB1.png.b6052d2efcf5bc0d59b91b3dd2a98032.pngFSPIB1.png.33829779f1433a5149523f0900c42797.pngFSPIA3.png.36b27c8f5e6b16418c7d765ac73cb3e5.pngFSPIA1.png.c12ab7e7311b21f5de8b56894fc8876d.pngBSPIA3.png.6a2312d43f30157eda91f16ea6547db0.pngBSPIA1.png.6b729344fabee97e4601db1583c14c93.pngBSPIB1.png.6922bd4eee5865426f82c1737d4762af.png

Finally i will not use the red lines probe, instead of it, this one:

BSPIA2.png.d605859d05addd07bd77a0a987b1e17d.pngBSPIA1.png.dd8bc00d5e1ce00698385c715bd7e699.pngBSPIA3.png.13f78b01b36b70a8fa3d59bfd9f5bd4c.png

BSPIE2.png.155decd12a8ac52068b299d693d3aec4.pngBSPIE1.png.4f228ed4105d64a58e004f4a0879b707.pngBSPIE3.png.21798fe6994257f7bc255678edd033a7.png
It fires missils ad shot laser as the spiderbots, but when firing laser it turns reflective.

9 minutes ago, Breeder said:

This project deserves more attention! How can anyone be overlooking this gem?!

Thanks! But with only an entusiast fan like you, i have enough! Haha! ;-)

18.11 uploaded

Changes:
Audio: ATST RODIAN and PROBES
Textures: some minor adjustments and DoomZero adition
Sprites: The probes replacing Probes and spiders. Expect a bit more dificulty
Status Bar: Moved sbarinfo to the textures.pk3 to avoid conflicts with Heretic
Heretic Status Bar: Added to Heretic Textures

Edited by WARDUST

More work in progress, this will take me a while...
BOBAA1.png.226421e9d80c34026596f6d20d2129f9.pngBOBAA1.png.5528f1219fa5d86552e09de208d8e2f0.png
The thing with the original sprites, is that sometimes they don't look as the characters of the films. I would like some mandalorians to replace the revenants, but first, i have to edit and acomplish a good Bobafett

I did a video today of the 2020 edition of the mod. Can't wait to try out the latest version.

3 minutes ago, Rex705 said:

I did a video today of the 2020 edition of the mod. Can't wait to try out the latest version.

i've just see that, the map is pretty cool. I hope the author can make more like this!
It's interesting see how my mod is evolving in this videos. I hope you enjoy the changes!
I supose you're using sweetfx bloom, isn't it?

While playing DoomZero (highly recommended) I came across this monster replacing the SS.
SSKLA2.png.f0952662afe132fde38c9608e00cd008.png
Looking for a quick replacement I found this Grell in Real667's bestiary.
GRELC2C8.png.9e2c4a0ca9c6644ccf165c2cd0dfc530.png

After editing it a bit the truth is that I've started to enjoy it and it seems to me that it fits perfect and it's really fun to engage, so I'm going to include it in my mod as follows:

it will remain separately as a replacement for WolfensteinSS (for some wads it's better not to replace it, like moonbld.wad, where it's the final monster).

Inside the main mod it will be a group of bugs that you'll find in the liquid areas occasionally, to touch your balls xD

What do you think?

Edited by WARDUST

It's a cool looking enemy, but I'm not sure what it would be from Star Wars. There are some strange creatures around in the Star Wars galaxy though. Maybe it could be something like whatever the heck this thing on the right is. (Edit: It's called a Celegian)

Wookiepedia is good for finding Star Wars info.

Another cool WolfSS replacement I thought of would be a Separatist Battle Droid, either B-1 or Super model, but that'd require a whole sprite to be made.

the truth it's that it's not from the SW univers, but it's an alien an not a demon, so i can imagine is something... well, an alien xD. Sometines i prefer not to be so accurate with the SW univers and forget it to gain fun, but knowing me, perhaps i will be bored soon about it... or not :P

I don't think it hurts. I mean it's not like you did a Senile 90's Lucas or Present Days Disney over haul or anything, so you're closer to authentic cannon than most. ;)

If you could turn a Cyberdemon into Darth Vader with a lightsaber for an epic sword fight that would be awesome. Also if you could add force powers like push and pull that could be fun to play with.

12 hours ago, Xim said:

It's a cool looking enemy, but I'm not sure what it would be from Star Wars. There are some strange creatures around in the Star Wars galaxy though. Maybe it could be something like whatever the heck this thing on the right is. (Edit: It's called a Celegian)

Wookiepedia is good for finding Star Wars info.

Another cool WolfSS replacement I thought of would be a Separatist Battle Droid, either B-1 or Super model, but that'd require a whole sprite to be made.

In the other hand, i can do this one for replace it:

Mynock.png.ebbb4eb99dc40dad711be2d24f3954da.png
This is only a draft but i think it works very well, a mynock :D
One of the features i like, is that this new monster and the dianogas has the HATE property against stormtroopers. I love when i start a map and i can hear soldiers fighting and after a short time, silence... LoL

Edited by WARDUST

3 hours ago, Rex705 said:

If you could turn a Cyberdemon into Darth Vader with a lightsaber for an epic sword fight that would be awesome. Also if you could add force powers like push and pull that could be fun to play with.

Spidermastermind is currently a lambda shuttle (just decoration effect) with Darth Vader and guards, and Cyber is an ATST that i think martch better (with the lasers and missils). He uses some powers and the lightsaber.

VDERG1.png.02e325426484dec26e46a0ffba5fe161.pngATSMF1.png.2ef991e95381f2bea0bf05ff7a93ff3f.png

In all my mod mostly all the enemies has less HP than Doom, but they are lethal if you don't kill them quickly. Tell me what do you think when you do a fight with this bosses.
Force powers is not in my plans (Here we have @Xim 's mod for this) in my mod you are a rebel commando, so... WEAPONS!!. This is the way ;)

Edited by WARDUST

Ah, so Vader is the mastermind. I have not done battle with the ATST yet just put one under a crusher. Vader is fun to fight! I wish I could throw my saber like he does.

9 hours ago, WARDUST said:

In the other hand, i can do this one for replace it:

Mynock.png.ebbb4eb99dc40dad711be2d24f3954da.png
This is only a draft but i think it works very well, a mynock :D
One of the features i like, is that this new monster and the dianogas has the HATE property against stormtroopers. I love when i start a map and i can hear soldiers fighting and after a short time, silence... LoL

That's a pretty decent mynock sprite so far. Good work, keep it up!

Think you'll be putting them in the main enemy roaster, or just keep them as the SS replacement?

EDIT: What if they appeared over the "exposed tech" that replaces the blood texture, kind of like how the dianoga appears over water?

Edited by Xim

3 hours ago, Xim said:

That's a pretty decent mynock sprite so far. Good work, keep it up!

Think you'll be putting them in the main enemy roaster, or just keep them as the SS replacement?

EDIT: What if they appeared over the "exposed tech" that replaces the blood texture, kind of like how the dianoga appears over water?

Currently it's finished (more or less, now i'm testing) same as Grell, but hating imperial soldiers. So when you start a map they start fighting.

It's a common replace for SS outside the main mod, but also it's a group of 8 that appears rarely as the dianoga (in the main mod). (current propportion: 20 Shoretroopers, 2 dianoga, 1Minock group)

ready for testing in v23.11
this megawad has SS in the first level:

And for testing the Mynock group and dianogas, Doom2 E1M2 it's a very good option

Also i have finished a sprite for the mouse droid and more sounds (no more 3dmodel) and almost finished a Gonk droid, but this last for another release

Edited by WARDUST

11 hours ago, Rex705 said:

I have links to the mods in the description :)

thanks! i see it! classic misdirection :P

Edited by WARDUST

So I got the latest version and now some maps are missing the skybox and when I end the level it goes right to the end credits instead of the next map so I can't continue :(

NVM wow never thought a music mod could mess things up so bad O_o

Edited by Rex705

4 hours ago, Rex705 said:

So I got the latest version and now some maps are missing the skybox and when I end the level it goes right to the end credits instead of the next map so I can't continue :(

NVM wow never thought a music mod could mess things up so bad O_o

Keep Star wars music man! What are you doing? XD

For tomorrow:

Finished Mynocks and replacers for the columns. They will be r5 and Gonks moving around... not sure if this can be a problem. What do you thing?

6 hours ago, Breeder said:

Can you destroy the gonks for power cells?

Exactly. Same as astrodroids and the mousebot. Ready to test it in v25.11

Edited by WARDUST