Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WARDUST

ROGUE REBEL Tc [RELEASE]

For the  next, the rancor will receive an update, and also i will incorporate IG88s
RANCB1.png.9825761eb9f2c53f9d725e82eca0bc6e.png

RANCB2B8.png

Edited by WARDUST

IG 88
Currently working on it and thinking the best way to implement it (i supose i will replace partially the Bosskate)
SECDA1.png.a4f5c554affc8a6851cc74a22a63866a.png

Some interesting things changing in that one:
Reduced Kubaz talking and replaced detonators with normal ones
Added big scorpenek
Added 2 INQUISITORs with guards (Purge troopers inspired)
Electric power and force pull added
Added IG88
Replaced BossBrain with a TIE and minions
Replaced Blaster sound due new speed
Reduced ammo
Added new file to add more monsters to Doom1
Added some new texture corrections

Edited by WARDUST

I was fighting with monsters behaviour. Making monsters infight at the beginning of a map it's a bit messy. Finally i think i've arrived to what i want, monsters infighting but after the fight, return to the normal behaviour (and turns alert when you shot them)

Edited by WARDUST

2022_11_10
Sparks redoned to be more visual and match with particles
Added sound to the inquisitors
Corrected code in inquisitors
Cleaned code on officers and scouts (thanks to @Boodie_tn)

Edited by WARDUST

Corrected spawns code
corrected inquisitors code
Added Palpatine as the BossBrain
Added Missing troopers rotation
DeathStar Commando eliminated
Added Keys

keys.PNG.c2690d06ff71dd56b5f79eff0a55f0a1.PNGPALPA1D1.png.f4d85e4b5656238bb131d4e37b23e192.png
This is WIP KNIGA1.png.c870af3c5e05c3564865448bb47c5edf.png

Edited by WARDUST

Everything ready, just searching some better audio for RoyalGuard
Let me show you a Spoiler of the new BrainBoss ending (thanks for the help @Xim)
In that fight Vader goes to the lightside hihihi

Edited by WARDUST

Corrected spawns code
corrected inquisitors code
BossBrain replaced (thanks to @Xim)
Added Palpatine with guards
Added Missing troopers rotation
DeathStar Commando removed
Added Keys ( @Boodie_tn suggestion)
Falling heads and pieces corrected
Core graphic replaced
Stormtroopers missils place a crosshair in front of you ( @retrogamer97 suggestion)
Assault gun shots faster
Cleaned textures (thanks to @Xim)

Thanks for your help and opinions!

Edited by WARDUST

StormLaunchers aimpointer starts and last before the shot
Corrected helmet color in th Xdeath on Purgetroopers
Jumpers sound continuing after plasmadeath fixed

Edited by WARDUST

In this video i'm testing a new enemy i love from the Mandalorian TvShow, the Ice Spider. I'm planning start a separate module pointing Doom1 (short episodes) with several enemies replaced with them. Perhaps new textures or enemies (a separate file snow/ice inspiresd?)
I supose i will add this creature in the main file, like the Mynock, with a minor presence

Also trying Nash Gore mod just for them, and Darkdoom mod, along with own Reshade. Hope you enjoy the idea!

I never knew star wars could be a survival horror game. This is great though, I love the whole spooky/flood vibe.  Kinda reminds me of mods for duke 3d. Great job. 

Added missing gamorrean rotation
Corrected rotation in troopers/scout
Added Ice Spider

With this version i'm placing a new folder: "ICE SPIDERS"
Inside, you can find a modified WARDUSTED file ICESPIDER themed, along with a texture.pk3 with minor changes at the moment
This file will add a new gameplay bughunting/survival related. No replace for music, you can listen original wad ones or choose one of the replacers Xim is providing in his mod.
I supose i will focus my attention on this file for next versions (to add flamethrowers, snowtroopers, etc)

You can see the last test i did here:
https://youtu.be/QRxmiX1u_cQ

Edited by WARDUST

More advances in the Spiders file (uploaded at the end of the week)
Added Shoktrooper with flamethrower
Added Flamethrower
Spiders don't block each other
Video!

On 4/24/2020 at 1:29 PM, WARDUST said:

Wardusted MOD 2022 | replacer that works with Heretic and Doom wads. (current version "WARDUSTedMOD_2022_2_11")
Wardusted SPIDERSMOD 2022 | replacer that works with Doom wads. (current version "WARDUSTed_ICESPIDERS_2022_9_11")

NO LINK VISIBLE, REQUEST IT WITH PRIVATE MESSAGE

In 2018 I did a mod based on CEEJay's Darkforces. Due incomplete credits I decided to remove it from Internet. However some people resubmitted it and even another really good mod has seen the light continuing with the work , Xim's star wars (you can find it in moddb).

For that reason, I prefer that my file remais as a private thing, only for Doomworld members. I don't give permission to publish any download link on youtube or another place like other forums. If you want to try it, please, send me a private message.

WARDUSTED SPIDERS

ID SOFTWARE - LUCASFILMS & DISNEY - LUCASARTS - ELECTRONIC ARTS - BIOWARE - RAVEN SOFTWARE
Agent_Ash aka Jekyll Grim Payne, Gifty, GARRETT GRANGER - CEEJAY- LILWHITEMOUSE - WAYNE POE - ZRRION THE INSECT - FANTINAIKOS - DEEPERTHOUGHT - GARYOSAVAN - PABUROVII - DAVID SHORT - OLOF MOLEMAN - SEAN LACK - Xaser, Ghastly -  Gothic - Fractalsponge - XIM - BROS_ETT_311 - Scuba Steve

-----------------------------------------------------------------
WARDUST ORIGINAL CONTENT
----------------------------------------------------
MONSTER & WEAPON SPRITES
Upscale sprites and redesigns - Xdeaths - Stormtrooper variants (Normal, sarge, dlt, autogun, launcher, elite, deathtroopers)
Officers variants (Green, grey and White), ATST, rodian, Phase 2&3variants, kubaz, Arachnoprobes1&2, Mancubus1&2, probes1&2&3), Mynock
Decoration sprites (lamps, death soldiers, antennas) Gonk, Mouse, Astromech, mandalorianas, ATPT
Heavy pistol, DLT, Bowcaster, lightsaber, Repeater, Autogun, Concuss, Blaster, sniper
Rebel commando face and status bar
TEXTURES (edits, selection(from old sw games), merge) Brightmaps - Skys panoramic with ships moving
Intermission pics - TERRAIN Smoothliquids
EFFECTS
Weapons effects - sparks, decals and laser editions(blasters based on beautiful doom)
Decorate Editions for monsters and weapons (gameplay rebalance)
Other editions i can't remember (glows, lights, textures...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you found stuff with no credit i'm missing, my apologies, I will put in the list as soon as posible!

Finally, if you are looking some good wads to play with the mod over, here you can find some of them rated by Xim and me

No, thank you. No private message shall I send. Don't want it THAT much.

3 hours ago, DarhKimmus said:

No, thank you. No private message shall I send. Don't want it THAT much.

Yes, I understand. I'm sorry I bothered you with that decision but I have my reasons for doing it that way.

On 11/13/2022 at 10:32 AM, fuinik1 said:

please link download...... thank you

I don't post links sorry

Edited by WARDUST

On 11/9/2022 at 10:30 PM, Codename_Delta said:

I would post screenshots but it'd be hard to post em since there's no custom sprites yet, enemies have been changed minimally, and your guns have all been buffed, but some counter-nerfed.

WEAPONS:

Reveal hidden contents

ALL: Changed what sprites are used by the raise/lower frames.

PUNGA0.png.1cc68992e1cbcf811f4b284fab939c1b.png FIST: Punching anims are tweaked. 

CSAWA0.png.2d229c270d59be19d63f14637fa1c3c8.png CHAINSAW: Is much, much faster, making it more useful.

PISGC0.png.586c921345c414da23109efdc2c710b5.png PISTOL: Shoots faster, 100% accurate for all shots.

SHOTA0.png.6fa17e241baa224374bd5ba155f2cfa5.png SHOTGUN: Shorter delay after firing and before pumping.

SGN2A0.png.a8614f315a333eb99f86bf1cd7f08743.png SUPER-SHOTGUN: Does two shotgun blasts consecutively instead of one full SSG blast, reloads much faster, allowing more shots with higher accuracy in any given time, but with lower damage-per-shot.

MGUNA0.png.d0c3c864370fe4244000ed04d1a0d1b4.png CHAINGUN:  Basically the valiant super-chaingun, with it's fast fire-rate, but with a wind-down.

LAUNA0.png.5d4365045f1a25141a7a2c0e39bc4d87.png ROCKET LAUNCHER: Higher RPM.

PLASA0.png.6a33c05933e426a23871661e3fc45deb.png PLASMA GUN: Shorter cooldown.

BFUGA0.png.f9d1e604ce00ec4d84f4266029a251b2.png BIG FUCKING GUN: Quarter BFG Ball damage, but uses only 20 cells, and is much faster. 

ENEMIES:

Reveal hidden contents

PINKY: Bites faster, and has a shorter pain state.

Reveal hidden contents

NAZI: Is a kamikaze nazi.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

CodePersReincarnated.zip

Testing the call for bounty hunters. Basically i've replaced the mines with credits or beskar. Dropped with troopers. When you reach the ammount, you can contract one or more bounty hunters (IG88 with credits or Mandalorian with Beskar)
Also the behaviour of enemies is perfected (attack each other and you, along with more agressive spiders)