Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiGHTMARE

Playtesters needed!

I've almost finished two new levels, and I need a few people to give me some feedback.

Both the levels are relatively small, and they both have pretty much finished layouts. The first one (which is actually a revamp of a previous level of mine) also has nearly finished item/monster placement, but the second one only has a few monsters and even fewer items.

Both levels will work with any port. They aren't extremely detailed, so they might even work with doom2.exe.

Thanks for the offer of the music, Julian. I'm currently using old Tolwyn/Klem MIDIs (one from MM2, one from Requiem) that are upbeat and relatively fast. As I mentioned, both levels are pretty small, so they only need music that's a couple of minutes long or so. Anyway, if you think you can come up with something, please go ahead! :)

I'll send the levels to the people who volunteered either tommorow or Friday. Thanks guys!

NiGHTMARE said:
Thanks for the offer of the music, Julian. I'm currently using old Tolwyn/Klem MIDIs (one from MM2, one from Requiem) that are upbeat and relatively fast. As I mentioned, both levels are pretty small, so they only need music that's a couple of minutes long or so. Anyway, if you think you can come up with something, please go ahead! :)

Any chance to get the mids to see in which direction I should work. And why not the wad when we're at it ;)

NiGHTMARE said:

I'm currently using old Tolwyn/Klem MIDIs (one from MM2, one from Requiem) that are upbeat and relatively fast.

And that's the way to go =)

pudge@att.net, btw

Sorry for the delay, the wads are now on their way...

(poetry not intended)

BTW Fenboi and Julian, I'll need your e-mail addresses before I can send them to you :)

I have them. I'll let you know what I think of them, tonight.

First impression: Looks really good; nice funny details.

NiGHTMARE said:

BTW Fenboi and Julian, I'll need your e-mail addresses before I can send them to you :)

Check their profile. <(._.)>

Scientist said:

Check their profile. <(._.)>

Fen boi has secret e-mail.

I would take a look at the levels right away, but unfortunately I'm stuck at the school doing a project...

I've emailed Nick. I don't display the email because I got a lot of spam, though a quick google search will probably find it.

boris said:

Nick, aren't you on IRC anymore?

I'm at university atm, and I haven't got my on 'net connection up here so I have to use their computers, which we're not allowed to use IRC or any other "chat program" on.

Sorry to the couple of people who still haven't got the levels but this week is deadline week :( You should have them on Saturday.