Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Searcher

Blind Alley Q., "The Warf" The saga continues...

Blind Alley Q., "The Warf" The saga continues...

File name: bndalyq.zip

Give it a try. It is in newstuff right now.

Fourth map in the Blind Alley series. This one is bigger, nicer, and just as hard as my previous maps. I consider this map somewhat hard in UV, but very fair to an experienced player. Skill levels may come in handy until you learn the map.

You will never have for hunt for ammo in there. That is the least of your problems. There is enough health and ammo that you can push as hard as you want for time, or just lay back and snipe at the monsters. Nice to have the option isn't it?

Special thanks to Rich Sham for providing a great Legacy version
1.40 UV max demo of this map, included in the zip file. Give it a look, then warm up your trigger finger.

Feedback and/or demos always appreciated.

I recommend you watch the demo of the level before you play it. Unless you just love to die in the traps I have set for you.

Welcome to a world where UV really IS UV. This ain't your grandpa's Doom. You decide if you want to step up.

Now get busy, the carnage is waiting!

http://ftp.gamers.org/pub/games/idgames/newstuff/
File name: bndalyq.zip

Blind Alley Q ? What's this, I haven't played this one Searcher. /Me rubs hands together. Have you checked out the 'Doom Channel' recently, there's a couple of newies.:)

Magikal, give it a try. Nice map. Certainly you are easily skilled enough for it. It is quite fun. It is only somewhat hard, and not all that bad for an experienced player on UV.

However, newbie + UV = death.

I will check out the new Doom Channel LMPs on your page, Thanks.

With the recent update on the Doom Speed Demo Archives, Rich Sham has posted a couple of new demos. One of the new demos is for Blind Alley Q. Rich makes an incredible UV run through this map in his Legacy demo. He makes it look easy.

His other Legacy max demo is Blind Alley M, another tough map.

http://www.doomworld.com/sda/doom_sda.htm

Both highly recommended.

Searcher said:

Magikal, give it a try. Nice map. Certainly you are easily skilled enough for it. It is quite fun. It is only somewhat hard, and not all that bad for an experienced player on UV.

I did give it a try and here's the demo Legacy 1.40.
It's a real good blast.:)