Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RonyUgfewrt63

What do you do during an epidemic?

I'll return to working after 4 months of being out because of a surgery I had and i'll be working from home apparently because of that shit happening (not that i'm not happy with working from home). Anyway, outside of that and games, not much going on, hope to be able to go outside take a walk without being worried to be watched by the fucking cops.

Assessments, in all honesty, that's kind of 90% of my time in quarantine...

Barely had time for anything else, and I'm struggling to rekindle the flame of my desire to do more stuff and learn things in general for a while now, so work and raging in self-frustration in short.

Working from home, mainly. Aside from that I haven't been affected too much, the area where I live wasn't hit so hard by the virus.

Look for a job

Play videogames

Exercise in whatever limited capacity I can

Feel the presence of Father Time breathing down my neck because I'm 31 and life has come to a screeching halt YET AGAIN

Shitpost

Fortunately  for me I have been able to work my full time job during these strange days. It’s considered an essential service. When I’m not working I’m gaming, reading, writing. Not much has changed for me, at least.

Forced to go to work and do my job without day-offs cuz my coworker got sick and took time for getting better. Despite the fact that's just a goddamn flu, nothing more... And she's about to go on vacation in May right after getting back to work. 

Well at least I'll get my money for it. And, maybe, I'll be honored to recieve a promotion.

try to find a new job, programming for 16 hours followed by staring at wall or sleeping,watching SCP videos, staring at the wall, staring at the wall

I spent the first few months of 2020 blowing off social gatherings to prep for job interviews because I decided in December it was time to move on from the place I’ve been a long time and I wanted to attempt first to get one of the coveted jobs in my field. I just found out today I succeeded with one where a concrete offer will be made shortly (unlike another where no offer until after a team is found). So that’s really relieving because I was getting into a negative headspace imagining if I spent my last months of social free time studying for something I would fail while ironically being surrounded with free time to study, subsequently.

Same as always: stay home, make maps, write music, clean house, cook, program, watch documentaries, learn to do new things...

The nice part of being somewhat hermit-like by default is that quarantine is just like any other day for me.

My friend in the U.S has a sub for seemingly every streaming service so there's that, not that I'm much of a tv watcher.  Even if I already own a series, it seems quicker to download it than it does to find the media and wait through unskippable dvd menus!