Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheHighestTree

Designated Birthday Thread!

On Monday i turned 17! YAY! What can I say about my birthday? Well, let's start with the good: My party.

I was allowed to have 6 people over for my party. In other words, 7 people came to my party :P Nothing too exciting...just chilling. At about 1 or so we snuck out to..."play baseball" with the..."bat" my friend the german guy made. Needless to say, hilarity and munchies ensued. Good times.

The rest of my birthday was probably the crappiest birthday of my life. All i got was a thin-ass hoody and a bunch of food. The worst part is that my mom asked me what happened to the remainder of a 3-pound bag of smarties she got me; I told her i ate them because they were mine, but she said they had been hers. That's pretty shitty, i mean come on...i didn't get shit from them except these damn Smarties, a pizza, Cap'n Crunch, a bunch of chips and pop and the sweatshit...and most of those were killed at the party. :\ I don't want to sound too greedy or materialistic, but that sucked shit. Oh well, i'm one year closer to being able to drink freely.

Congratulations! :D

Btw, I don't want to sound dumb or anything but what's a "thin-ass hoody"? I've never heard of something called a "hoody" before, sorry. :*(

What a co-winky-dink, I turned 17 on monday too. My party was more on saturday though, went to a little shindig, got drunk, made lots and lots of noise, it was fun. My actual b-day kinda sucked, but then my mom gave me 50 bucks to buy Metroid Prime when it came out, so that was cool. Plus I got some cake...it was good...And yes, Metroid Prime does kick major amounts of ass.

Happy birthday and many 'doomed' years to all you people! Heh, lotsa scorpios :P
TheHighestTree: Don't feel bad, I turned 25 and didn't celebrate it at all!