Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steve88

Pandemonium Speed Mapping Event!(Compilation wad Available + Contest Results!)

@Steve88 You're very welcome! I'm sorry I had to complain about life shit while playing your map, just had to let it out y'know. Hopefully folks feeling the same can get some solace if they listen to it.

6 hours ago, BluePineapple72 said:

Part 9: Barrels O' Whoop Ass by @TravyB

One more episode till the finale!

Last secret is near the BFG, if you find yourself playing through all these maps again. I didn't signpost it too well, admittedly, but the clue is there lol. Glad you enjoyed it!

4 hours ago, TravyB said:

Last secret is near the BFG, if you find yourself playing through all these maps again. I didn't signpost it too well, admittedly, but the clue is there lol. Glad you enjoyed it!

I replayed your level to get the secret for the finale of my play through of this WAD, which is uploading as I type!

Part 10 Finale, here I play @Pierrot's "Trap of the Pyramid" and @Walter confetti's "

"The Sexy Waifus of Henry VIII and the Fighters of FIREBLU Justice" 

Towards the end I share my brief thoughts on every map.

I had a blast recording this let's play. It was an honor to compete with everyone here! I look forward to doing this again in the future!

Edited by BluePineapple72

@BluePineapple72 it’s stuck on processing stage still. Not sure how long the video is but once I had to ‘verify’ my youtube account to be allowed to process videos above a certain size so it might be that

@Horus Thank you, I’ll look into it. Last night it was (no joke) stuck on 69% for an hour or so. If I can’t figure out a way To complete the upload, I’ll just scrap it and start over the upload. 

Edit: It's still stuck, and I don't want YouTube to have my phone number. I'll just reupload it. Should be up in around 2 hours.

Edited by BluePineapple72

1 hour ago, BluePineapple72 said:

@Horus Thank you, I’ll look into it. Last night it was (no joke) stuck on 69% for an hour or so. If I can’t figure out a way To complete the upload, I’ll just scrap it and start over the upload. 

Edit: It's still stuck, and I don't want YouTube to have my phone number. I'll just reupload it. Should be up in around 2 hours.

Strange maybe you have a bad internet

I upload huge videos all the time and just the other night an hour and a half video almost

It never asked me for a phone number either

Hope you get that resolved I'm excited to see that video you talked about

17 minutes ago, Clippy said:

Strange maybe you have a bad internet

I upload huge videos all the time and just the other night an hour and a half video almost

It never asked me for a phone number either

Hope you get that resolved I'm excited to see that video you talked about

I think my upload bugged out because I changed the name of the file after I had already begun to upload it. Now, I know not to do that!

34 minutes ago, BluePineapple72 said:

I think my upload bugged out because I changed the name of the file after I had already begun to upload it. Now, I know not to do that!

Oh yah never do that lol

16 hours ago, BluePineapple72 said:

Part 10 Finale, here I play @Pierrot's "Trap of the Pyramid" and @Walter confetti's "

"The Sexy Waifus of Henry VIII and the Fighters of FIREBLU Justice" 

Towards the end I share my brief thoughts on every map.

I had a blast recording this let's play. It was an honor to compete with everyone here! I look forward to doing this again in the future!

(video is still processing, it hasn't moved in awhile, hopefully it isn't stuck)

Cool serie of videos, it was fun to watch!

The very end is magic:

(about to stop recording after thanking everyone for watching)...1 HOUR?!!! WHAT THE FU (end)

13 minutes ago, Pierrot said:

Cool serie of videos, it was fun to watch!

The very end is magic:

(about to stop recording after thanking everyone for watching)...1 HOUR?!!! WHAT THE FU (end)

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. There's definitely going to be more in the future ;)

Per Steve88's request, I am recording my commentated playthrough of all of these. 01, 02, 03, 05, 07, and 08 are here.

My post may be coming at the wrong place at the wrong time, but is there going to be another project like that? If yes, where and when should I expect announcements? 

Ive just finished the whole wad compiled on UV and it was crazy fun. I found all the secrets (loved @Roebloz secret room, which didnt find on my 1st run) and killed all monsters except those two hidden archviles on "Barrels of Whoop Ass", anyone encountered this too? maybe I just skipped a linedef. 

Here the screen with the missing monsters

https://imgur.com/a/XbizBaX

Edited by Soulless

14 hours ago, Soulless said:

Ive just finished the whole wad compiled on UV and it was crazy fun. I found all the secrets (loved @Roebloz secret room, which didnt find on my 1st run) and killed all monsters except those two hidden archviles on "Barrels of Whoop Ass", anyone encountered this too? maybe I just skipped a linedef. 

Here the screen with the missing monsters, and the final map stats.

Hide contents

23941579_Pandemonium-Missingmonsters.png.1324d3c29f5087788aefea6839485d4b.png

962427623_PandemoniumUV.jpg.377007516119051a4ec3e5636accf2d3.jpg

No idea about these Archviles since I haven't finished the WAD (Only checked out the maps a little bit, but most of them are pretty hard) and for the secret room in Hellish Madness, I added it in the second or third update, so if you played the first version you wouldn't have found it.

1 minute ago, Roebloz said:

No idea about these Archviles since I haven't finished the WAD (Only checked out the maps a little bit, but most of them are pretty hard) and for the secret room in Hellish Madness, I added it in the second or third update, so if you played the first version you wouldn't have found it.

Ohh I see. I freaked out when I pressed against that joystick buddy haha.

10 hours ago, Zolgia108 said:

i guess this is where i should post this,  here is my playthrough of Dino Spasm UV MAX OMG

@Clippy

Thanks for playing friend

A problem with speed mapping is sometimes things like this get overlooked

At the 10-minute Mark you were not supposed to get trapped in there

A quick fix would be to move that wall closer to the door so you can't fit in there

But it's probably a million years too late to change that @Steve_88