Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chip

What game should be FPSed?

What game that was from the 70s, 80s or 90s should get the 3D treatment like Wolfenstein or Duke Nukem?

So I played Brutal Doom at 7am today and my neighbour was pissed. I didn't sleep very good last night because it was warm even with all the windows open. I was tossing and turning all night. So I was like "hell to with it" and chugged a Red Bull and was ready to play some Brutal Doom. My neighbour, who is usually a pretty chill guy came out after twenty minutes and asked me what the hell I was doing. The sounds of demon carnage from Doom really angered him. I said, "You've never heard of Brutal Doom?! It's a mod for Doom!!!" He seemed dissatisfied and stormed off. Now he's mad and wont talk to me. Was I in the wrong?

4 minutes ago, Senor500 said:

Bio Menace comes to mind.

Hell yes.

I'm also inclined to say Gauntlet, but Catacomb 3D was kind of that, with mixed success.

Simply 3D treatment or transformed into an FPS?

I never played a video game in the 70s and 80s. I started in the early 1990s and Doom was the game that got me really involved. Earlier 2D games I liked were Flood and Emerald Mine, but I doubt they work as a FPS...

I wish to somebody recreate Full Tilt Pinball 1 & 2's tables (Space Cadet, Dragon's Keep, and Skulduggery from the first game. As well as Alien Daze, Captain Hero, and Mad Scientist from the second game) as playable levels in Doom II.

2 minutes ago, stinkfist said:

Ps2s Evil dead: A fist full of boomstick 

Playstation 2 came in 2000.

The fricking Megaman franchise

Like, all of it

I'm really happy with the work put on MM8BDM, tho I'd love it to have an actual singleplayer recreation of Megaman, enemies, plataforming and all

34 minutes ago, RemoveUwU said:

The fricking Megaman franchise

Like, all of it

I'm really happy with the work put on MM8BDM, tho I'd love it to have an actual singleplayer recreation of Megaman, enemies, plataforming and all

This is one of my favorite cancelled megaman games (there are like a million).

First, we need Polybius to be real, then it can turn into a FPS.

Also just thought of another one, Bionic Commando perhaps?

5 hours ago, Senor500 said:

First, we need Polybius to be real

In Soviet Russia, we need real to be Polybius