Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marn

Asian giant hornets have reached the US

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Gokuma said:

Last year some wasps that stung me made the mistake of building their nest in a cinder block.   I covered the back and sprayed 90% propyl alcohol in the front.    I stomped ones that fell to the ground and then threw some matches in to torch the nest and remaining ones.

 

Gokuma the Destroyer!

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, seed said:

 

75%??

 

Now that's depressing. Just yet another proof of the damage humans have done to the planet...

Don't worry, the planet is fine.

 

The PEOPLE are fucked.

 

-- George Carlin

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

 

 

 

I think we may have to go into space and nuke them from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/3/2020 at 11:12 AM, VGamingJunkie said:

So killer bees weren't enough, we now have to have a giant wasp with venom potent enough to actually kill us with just a few of them.

 

On 5/3/2020 at 5:24 AM, Solmyr said:

It's the ancestor of the Cazador from Fallout New Vegas.

yup definitely cazadors, hate those things...

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

The Cazador does have a real-life equivalent in the Tarantula Hawk Wasp. 

NWCGL1N.jpg

Well aint that just the darndest thang

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

The Cazador does have a real-life equivalent in the Tarantula Hawk Wasp. 

NWCGL1N.jpg

wth this guy doing? he going to get stung, this picture triggers a phobia in my head

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Imagine being in Seattle, taking Quarantine from the COVID. One of these assholes fly in the window and sting you. Since their venom is a nasty cornucopia of every noxious chemical known to science, you develop a quarter-sized cyst in you arm. You can't go to the hospital, the hospitals are overrun and you don't want to get COVID. So what do you do? You have to treat it before it gets infected. Before you have time to think about that, you suffer a major allergic reaction and die.

 

35 Japanese people are MURDERED annually by these stupid things and now they're here! WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY HERE?

 

FUCK 2020!!!! It doesn't take 20-20 vision to see that this year is a giant heap of fucking BALLS!!

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Maggle said:

...

FUCK 2020!!!! It doesn't take 20-20 vision to see that this year is a giant heap of fucking BALLS!!

 

Hey man, don't forget the downward trend of insects; the honey bee will probably dip considerably now thanks to these invasive fuckers... but at least we got aliens?

Share this post


Link to post

I'm scared to know what will happen next month

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kizoky said:

I'm scared to know what will happen next month

 

What are the Vegas odds on an alien invasion before the end of the year?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Gokuma said:

[REDACTED] 

Delete this 

Share this post


Link to post

why are people crying apocalypse? it's literally fucking hornets. as if hornet waves don't happen in the united states during breeding seasons 

Share this post


Link to post

No worries the giant spiders will take care of them shortly

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Clippy said:

No worries the giant spiders will take care of them shortly

And us

Share this post


Link to post

That's alright, take all the Lysol spray you've been stocking up on because of covid-19,

and just grab the nearest lighter. If they want to sting my a**,

I'm making sure their leaving crispier than crispy doom.

Share this post


Link to post

I just hope we don't get an invasion of alien robot carrots.   Anyone who's seen the 4th season of Lexx knows what I'm talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Teabλg_Johnson said:

anecdotal of a man with no balls somehow signifies the end of the world?

pack it up boys we got a stone cold badass in this thread 

Share this post


Link to post

I once saw a guy try to teabag a Street Fighter and he got his taint broken by a dragon uppercut.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/4/2020 at 3:01 PM, Mr. Freeze said:

The Cazador does have a real-life equivalent in the Tarantula Hawk Wasp. 

NWCGL1N.jpg

Is wanting to shoot that thing with a shotgun excessive at all?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Teabλg_Johnson said:

anecdotal of a man with no balls somehow signifies the end of the world?

Yeah, let's see you take that on the chin and we'll ask you how you feel after a few minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Teabλg_Johnson said:

do it, *slur*

I'm not the one pretending to be Mr. Billy Badass who calls a man writhing in pain because he has 32 different toxic chemicals flowing through his body after being stung by one of the most dangerous species of wasp on the planet a "man with no balls". Need I remind you that these things kill 35 people a year? That's more than sharks, and that's just Japan alone. I'm sure if you include other places these things have been spotted, like Taiwan, Thailand, China, India, and now the US, that number is way higher.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Maggle said:

I'm not the one pretending to be Mr. Billy Badass who calls a man writhing in pain because he has 32 different toxic chemicals flowing through his body after being stung by one of the most dangerous species of wasp on the planet a "man with no balls". Need I remind you that these things kill 35 people a year? That's more than sharks, and that's just Japan alone. I'm sure if you include other places these things have been spotted, like Taiwan, Thailand, China, India, and now the US, that number is way higher.

it'd be pretty embarrassing knowing you somehow, some way, in this world, you died to something that is weak and effectively harmless. unless you're an old person that is

 

the reason why shark attacks are low because sharks don't usually swim to coasts, but that doesn't make sharks any less dangerous/incapable. bad analogy

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Teabλg_Johnson said:

it'd be pretty embarrassing knowing you somehow, some way, in this world, you died to something that is weak and effectively harmless. unless you're an old person that is

 

the reason why shark attacks are low because sharks don't usually swim to coasts, but that doesn't make sharks any less dangerous/incapable. bad analogy

They don't just kill old people. Giant Asian Hornet venom is a viscous cocktail of all kinds of chemicals, neuro-toxins, and poisons, some of which are corrosive agents. The statistical probability of being deathly allergic to at least of those is awfully high. In addition, they're also extremely aggressive and they do attack in groups. So do the math. A couple dozen of these assholes jabbing you repeatedly, injecting you with poisonous acid that you have a 10% chance of being allergic without knowing it would definitely kill you if you don't see a doctor in time. "Weak and effectively harmless" my left nut, dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Maggle said:

They don't just kill old people. Giant Asian Hornet venom is a viscous cocktail of all kinds of chemicals, neuro-toxins, and poisons, some of which are corrosive agents. The statistical probability of being deathly allergic to at least of those is awfully high.

i'd see me some papers about this

Just now, Maggle said:

In addition, they're also extremely aggressive and they do attack in groups. So do the math. A couple dozen of these assholes jabbing you repeatedly, injecting you with poisonous acid that you have a 10% chance of being allergic without knowing it would definitely kill you if you don't see a doctor in time. "Weak and effectively harmless" my left nut, dude.

i can club the shit out of every single hornet if they come in my way. there's no point in living if you can't fight something that's smaller than your "left nut", dude

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×