Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Labjol2210

Cheats for PS4 Doom 1 & 2?

So I was wanting to noclip on PS4 Doom, but the cheats menu only shows god mode, invulnerability, berserk, give all items, area map, and light amp! I was wondering if there was a way to do other cheats on PS4 Doom? I tried searching for it but only found the original doom cheats. This is the same for Doom 2 on PS4. Please help!

1 hour ago, Labjol2210 said:

So I was wanting to noclip on PS4 Doom, but the cheats menu only shows god mode, invulnerability, berserk, give all items, area map, and light amp! I was wondering if there was a way to do other cheats on PS4 Doom? I tried searching for it but only found the original doom cheats. This is the same for Doom 2 on PS4. Please help!

the code is idclip. See also:

Besides, noclipping on a console to move out of the map would likely crash the console. Console games are restricted in that sense compared to PC games (Where everything goes) as its the intention of a console game to run flawlessly.

Noclip likely isn't in for that reason.

4 hours ago, Redneckerz said:
😐
3 minutes ago, Redneckerz said:

Besides, noclipping on a console to move out of the map would likely crash the console. Console games are restricted in that sense compared to PC games (Where everything goes) as its the intention of a console game to run flawlessly.

they pulled it off in Duke 3D World Tour, why wouldn't they be able to do it in DOOM? 

The game was updated in January for the cheats. They will probably add more cheats in the future. I was searching for it, too. 

5 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

they pulled it off in Duke 3D World Tour, why wouldn't they be able to do it in DOOM? 

Because:

• Doom Classic Unity is not Duke 3D World Tour
  • They use different engines
  • And are developed/marketed by different companies
  • Doom Classic Unity is not Duke 3D World Tour

2 hours ago, Redneckerz said:

Voop.