Hi! This is a map I've been working on for the past few months. It's my first doom map, first proper level that I've made for anything really. It's something of a jumble of techbase and hell themes, I wanted to focus on making some interesting encounters. Visual quality might be somewhat mixed in some areas as I'm no artist and I struggled a bit with scale, especially early on.     This map consists of a short starting area that branches out into two paths that can be approached in either order. This map isn't very interconnected but I'm hoping to make up for that with the encounter design. I haven't included any variable difficulty setting's so you'll get the same experience at every level, which is pretty "Hurt Me Plenty", at least from my perspective as someone who's only okay at Doom. I'm hoping to go back in later and add some variance, I really like the way Doom handles difficulty. I originally designed the map with the ability to jump and crouch in mind, but I quickly came to the conclusion that doing this would ostracize users of other source ports. I've done a few things to try and make it a bit more widely compatible but I'm not too up to date on the intricacies of each different source port, so I'm not sure how much of the map will break if you try anything other GZDoom, but you are welcome to try, and I would appreciate any feedback, I'm comparatively new to this so I expect to have made a few mistakes.     Download here: AHFM.zip   Edit: Version 2.0 of A Hole for Meat has been released! I'll keep this version up for archival purposes, I guess, but I'd only recommend this version if you're interested in seeing what the version differences are. I may or may not release a patch for this that fixes the bug with the exit door, but that's certainly not a priority and I don't imagine anyone reading this is itching for it exactly.