Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matti

DM bots

Recommended Posts

Can you play DM with bots? I've read something about bots,
but i'm not sure about them...
How to made them and use? Can someone help?

Oh, just checked and finded info.
Well, this happens to a dummy. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Matti said:

Oh, just checked and finded info.
Well, this happens to a dummy. :)

So does this mean you now actually understand how to read other threads before posting questions that have already been answered?

Share this post


Link to post
Matti said:

Can you play DM with bots? I've read something about bots,
but i'm not sure about them...
How to made them and use? Can someone help?

Go download ZDoom, unzip it, set it up the way you want, go to the console and type in addbot. Voila! Bots!


Oh, just checked and finded info.

Finded is not a word, my friend. I believe the term is found.


Well, this happens to a dummy. :)

.....

Share this post


Link to post
DOOM Anomaly said:

So does this mean you now actually understand how to read other threads before posting questions that have already been answered?


I've seen many forums... And this the most hostile one i have ever seen.
Or, maybe, im the most stupid human being in the face of this planet.
Or, you didnt understanded the mark ":)" at the end of my post.

Share this post


Link to post

Or maybe the point in which you do not understand that what ever I say is 100% bull plop unless stated otherwise...

- -This has been yet another senseless post By: DOOM Anomaly- -

:P

Matti said:

Or, maybe, im the most stupid human being in the face of this planet.

Umm no, thats my part, and you cant take that away from me.

Share this post


Link to post

And once more DOOM Anomaly shows us that destructive criticism can be fun!

Share this post


Link to post
DOOM Anomaly said:

Or maybe the point in which you do not understand that what ever I say is 100% bull plop unless stated otherwise...


Hehe.

DOOM Anomaly said:
Umm no, thats my part, and you cant take that away from me.


Then, im the second stupid human being on the face of this planet. :) I'm just kidding about that hostile-thing. It's Jippii's forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Matti said:

I'm just kidding about that hostile-thing. It's Jippii's forums.


heh, i try to be hostile around jippii, but there's always someone even more hostile :P

heh, is it just me or is this getting off-topic?-P

Share this post


Link to post

You know, I'm sure people wouldn't mind so much when threads go off topic like this, but this is the Questions forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Matti said:

I've seen many forums... And this the most hostile one i have ever seen.
Or, maybe, im the most stupid human being in the face of this planet.
Or, you didnt understanded the mark ":)" at the end of my post.

Dude, don't take anything DOOM Anomaly says seriously. Everyone knows he's a no-brainer. :P

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, the question has long been answered, and I think it's time for this thread to be put out of its misery now.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×