Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sufferer

Hell Über Alles.WAD

Just completed it on HMP. Fun map! Ran out of rockets during the final duel with the Cyberdemon, but was able to finish him off with the super shotgun. How long have you been mapping, and how long did this take to make?

1 hour ago, NoXion said:

Just completed it on HMP. Fun map! Ran out of rockets during the final duel with the Cyberdemon, but was able to finish him off with the super shotgun. How long have you been mapping, and how long did this take to make?

thanks 

I've been mapping since at least April cause that's when I joined the forum 

this map, in particular, took me about a week, but that's only really because I didn't have that much time.

Edited by Sufferer

Not to shabby a map! The intro is a little hard if you're not careful but with quick thinking and fast reactions I got through it relatively harm-free. (excpet for the 30-ish percent HP I had remaining XD)

The wolfenstein 3D style level design is pretty cool and one that's not used super often or super well. Here, it's pretty nicely implemented. :)

Ammo and health are in decent supply and armour is also fairly plenty. Design wise it's a little basic, like wolf3D is.

One suggestion I want to make is, make the final room a little larger and add a pillar or two. Dodging the cyberdmon was quite tricky and while I was lucky to avoid eating a rocket directly to the face, my bum was still singed a little. :s