Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clippy

Mr noodles

That noodles picture looks like there's not enough marination for the noodles themselves. You should pick Indomie instead.

31 minutes ago, Doominator2 said:

It's good if you've got 87 cents to spare I guess.

You're paying too much for the noodles bud

33 cents max

On 5/10/2020 at 7:47 AM, lazy91geek said:

Best shit ever.

image.png.4397e697e61d3e99f03e438f47709121.png

I tried this exact brand the other day.. The GF who likes spicy food refused to eat all of hers.. And I ate mine after much sacrifice.

Here we normally have this, several flavors, for variation :

image.png.d26b89260b8aba2632adf6b54592a996.png

@kalaeth I can't imagine how that vegetable flavor tastes like. My country has a now-discontinued line of Indomie noodles specifically designed for kids, titled My Noodlez. IIRC they had specific vegetable flavors.

1 minute ago, InDOOMnesia said:

@kalaeth I can't imagine how that vegetable flavor tastes like. My country has a now-discontinued line of Indomie noodles specifically designed for kids, titled My Noodlez. IIRC they had specific vegetable flavors.

I find those quite.. bland. But the GF likes them. I normally go for chicken or beef flavor. 

On 5/10/2020 at 12:12 PM, Taw Tu'lki said:

Our russian noodles

11643e01-5e2e-461a-88db-48c71168ce89.jpg

what is that award thing on the top left corner? noodles of the year 2014??

Edited by cambreaKer : i was the ultimate dumbass and said right instead of left

Роллтон, another rushn noodles, are the noodles I see everywhere and use the most. :D

6007494.jpg

41 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

Oriental flavor Maruchan was a huge staple when I was a teenager:

large_8d600df3-c4c3-420d-a6d8-1474570db1

so it tastes like asians?

I'll see myself out.

I love to go to my local Asian supermarket; it's easily my favorite store in my area. So many things you just cant get anywhere else, from specialty fruits/vegetables, meats, spices, drinks, candy, and yes, noodles. I've eaten probably way too much ramen/etc in my life and while I still love some of the basic stuffs like the maruchan/top ramen brand flavors, the common stuff cant hold a stick to what you'll find in an asian supermarket. The downside is paying a couple dollars or more per pack of ramen, which can get steep when you really just want an entire cart full of noodles, but it's certainly worth it. That hot chicken flavor somebody posted above is ok, (I think the one I had was mostly black packaging, but I also believe the two are comparable) but far too hot for me. I love spicy foods but the broth of that was nothing but millions of those tiny, red, hot pepper oil circles floating around; it just looked hot. Now I love spicy food, I need to feel the burn to taste stuff, but this... Eating it... was an experience; let's just say I had to eat an entire loaf of bread to get the one bowl down and like the asshole I am, I gave the other 4 packs away to unsuspecting victims.

I think my two favorite flavors so far have been:

Chees ramen:

51vMR1vESiL._SX342_.jpg

Which tastes like pork flavored ramen with a package of the kraft mac n cheese powdered cheese thrown in. This one was very good.

My hands down favorite though is pho; not all types of pho but the ones with a good anise flavor to them. Some are honestly disappointing to try, but this brand is great:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx-Ivmf1RqzTMhDPfZZ

On 5/10/2020 at 2:47 AM, lazy91geek said:

Best shit ever.

image.png.4397e697e61d3e99f03e438f47709121.png

Either the packaging undersells how spicy it is, or one of the ingredients makes the heat linger and feel amplified. Or it has an irritant that makes it feel more painful. I still find it pretty good, though.

20 minutes ago, betabox said:

Either the packaging undersells how spicy it is, or one of the ingredients makes the heat linger and feel amplified. Or it has an irritant that makes it feel more painful. I still find it pretty good, though.

That chicken looks in distress and is holding a dynamite. All red packaging. Flames. Chili peppers. 

What more did you want?

28 minutes ago, Clippy said:

That chicken looks in distress and is holding a dynamite. All red packaging. Flames. Chili peppers. 

What more did you want?

I actually don't mind it being more spicy :D (Seriously, though, I really wouldn't)

The package says it's like 9000 SHU. I've had at least 20 times as spicy, and I would say it's tolerable. Probably just an irritant reaction, especially since it persists in a different way from other spicy foods.

18 minutes ago, BBQgiraffe said:

lime chili shrimp 

ew

This is what my local convenience store has.

image.png.74b5cbcbea24e05310a93e4b883c1a6f.png

Edited by Egg Boy

41 minutes ago, Egg Boy said:

This is why my local convenience store has.

image.png.74b5cbcbea24e05310a93e4b883c1a6f.png

they sell those at my local dollar store. they have awesome noodles for only a buck! there is a 5 pack of Maruchan Chicken Ramen for, you guessed it, a buck!

20 minutes ago, BBQgiraffe said:

bing bong your opinion is wrong

ew, as in Ewan Mcgregor would like this, as would I.