Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clippy

Mr noodles

Being British, I only recognise Pot Noodle as the supreme ruler of noodle snacks, nothing can convince me otherwise.

Guys, beware, I've got a kidney stone few months ago mainly because I was eating too much of that shit.

But man, these are just so good.

I don't know why the Hell I got notified about this thread, but I am familiar with more of these brands than I should. Heh.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:56 PM, SYS said:

すぐ美味しい、すごく美味しい indeed... talk about putting some hair on your balls.

17 hours ago, DesecratorJ said:

Guys, beware, I've got a kidney stone few months ago mainly because I was eating too much of that shit.

My mom has a tip for me to avoid something like this; only eat noodles for at least once a month or at most once a week. Nowadays she only lets me eat those once for every two weeks.

IIRC there's also a random kid who got appendicitis for eating too many noodles everyday.

On 5/18/2020 at 8:04 AM, InDOOMnesia said:

My mom has a tip for me to avoid something like this; only eat noodles for at least once a month or at most once a week. Nowadays she only lets me eat those once for every two weeks.

IIRC there's also a random kid who got appendicitis for eating too many noodles everyday.

Eh, when I was about 16 years old, I was eating a ramen at least once per day. I kept doing that for a few years and ended up reducing significantly and now I didn't ate one as of 2020 because of what happened. I miss it af though. I will probably end up eating that shit again because it's so good, but i'll definitely need to control myself.

I pretty much tried all existing brand in Canada... They have changed their flavour quite a few times since last 10 years. For instance, Great Values used to be fucking great, but nowadays they ended up tasting the same thing as the No Name and Selection brand. Which is sad because they had their own flavour before.

Great value (Wal Mart)

Selection (Metro)

Loblaws, Maxi (No name)

Dollars store brand.

Mr Noodle

Compliment (IGA)

Etc..