Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZeMystic

What enemies can you make with dehacked.

I have lately dabbled in making custom enemies through dehacked and I was wondering what people have made so far using vanilla dehacked monsters?

I made a nightmare imp, just threw a fuzz effect on an imp and made it shoot caco balls. Which replaced the keen enemy.

Check out the Rowdy Rudy series, as it has some of the cleanest dehacked monsters I've ever fought against. Just extract the dehacked from the wad in Slade and open it up in WhackEd 4 (or you dehacked editor of choice).

A few other great ones to check out for inspiration would be the Alien Bastards DBP, All Hell is Breaking Loose, and STRAIN.

Or for some of the most insane Dehacked trickery, check out D4V, aka. Doom 4 Vanilla.

One last mention that I can't believe slipped my mind would be Batman Doom. All vanilla, all sorts of dehacked trickery goodness.

Rekkr is a (relatively) recent all-Dehacked TC. Some pretty interesting things in there, like wandering flies that you can catch for ammo.

Does BOOM (Complevel 9) dehacked mods count for this thread or just vanilla only?

All of this is behavior is possible in Vanilla DOOM although I'm not sure if you can condense this all in one .deh file (the only issue).