Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Population of the USA?

Which of the following ranges contains the correct population of the United States?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following ranges contains the correct population of the United States?

• Between 10 million and 50 million.
    • Between 150 million and 350 million.
    • Between 500 million and 750 million.
    • Between 1 billion and 2 billion.

This is the percentage of people who got this question correct in each applicable country. According to National Geographic.

Well, unfortunately, all of that 75% got the question wrong. You'd think we would score first in this poll. Instead, we are dead last, and by far.

AndrewB said:

Well, the U.S. education system is ranked something like 26th among the world's countries.

It this because 90% of the population are dumbasses?

It's because public education has pithy funding and abyssmal standards. And few people trust or can afford private education.

Fredrik said:

Same survey in which 11% OF THE AMERICANS DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THEY LIVED.

heh, yea, My friend that lives in the USA (Whom shall remain nameless, Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn) ..ask me the questions... "What's america?"...and... "Oh really? Where is it?"

Un-fucking-believable how 11% of you don't know where your own country is. I can name every single numbered country on National Geographic's world map from memory.

Lord FlatHead said:

Un-fucking-believable how 11% of you don't know where your own country is. I can name every single numbered country on National Geographic's world map from memory.

So can I...

United States of America, Canada, Australia, Europe, South America, Antarctica, Africa, China, Japan, Asia, Arctic, South Pole, North Pole, Disney World, La-La Land, that other Big one, and all the other ones. Geeze people, Learn About the World Around You!!!

DOOM Anomaly said:

So can I...

United States of America, Canada, Australia, Europe, South America, Antarctica, Africa, China, Japan, Asia, Arctic, South Pole, North Pole, Disney World, La-La Land, that other Big one, and all the other ones. Geeze people, Learn About the World Around You!!!

Inevitably

I bet they teach you to love the queen and stuff like that.

...wonders who it was that voted for option 4. This isn't China or India you know, heheh...

I saw this newsstory on TV once talking about how bad Americans are at geography.

Something like..

30% of Americans could find New Jersey on a map
89% of Americans could find AMERICA on a world map (it should be 100%!)
51% of Americans could find the PACIFIC OCEAN on a world map
50% of Americans could find New York State on a map of America
99% of Americans are fucking dumbasses.

DOOM Anomaly said:

So can I...

Half of those are not countries, but continents ya fool!

fodders said:

Details, details. Let the boy wallow in his false intelligence. :P

fodders said:

SILENCE!!!!! I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR INSOLENCE!!!!........Foo:P ....btw....its the school's fault, not mine...

ravage said:

Details, details. Let the boy wallow in his false intelligence. :P

False? FALSE?! FALSE?!?!!?!.........is it really that obvious?

DOOM Anomaly said:

SILENCE!!!!! I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR INSOLENCE!!!!........Foo:P ....btw....its the school's fault, not mine...

I pity your classmates. What school do you go to? Even mine's not that bad; and it's one of the worst in PA.

False? FALSE?! FALSE?!?!!?!.........is it really that obvious?

Actually, it hasn't been showing much lately. You're slipping boy...

ravage said:

I pity your classmates. What school do you go to? Even mine's not that bad; and it's one of the worst in PA.

Try living in Philly.

The small village America (Holland), has less than 200 residents. I chose the second options, which was most selected... What is the exact right answer...?

USA = stupidity cannot be concealed. :)
but if you really want too freaking stupid to live; chew on this fact: 99% of all people on this planet believe in something supernatural. (and I'm not only talking about religion)

Whoever voted for 1- 2 billion must be retarded. There's over a billion people living in China