Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dark Pulse

I'm surprised I never posted about my encounter with a Cyberdemon elsewhere.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Maximum Matt said:

riphy.gif.5c80b9e0f51ca3375ceeab2e19866531.gif

Matt when finding out that the BFG10K does not exist in Classic Doom:

1026609084_LordSatan.thumb.jpg.b7f076346
(''God damn it.. Well... that's one Doomed space marine.'')

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Maximum Matt said:

riphy.gif.5c80b9e0f51ca3375ceeab2e19866531.gif

Well, now it tends to wind up very very dead when I'm playing because I'm way further past that. Oftentimes I don't even see it, it dies so fast.

Share this post


Link to post

(strange, your image appears blank to me while on the work VPN, had to open on mobile to check)

 

So.. what game is that?

Share this post


Link to post

If it were 50 feet tall, it would have to weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 to 400 tons, not 14 tons, unless planet HECK is tiny and they're weighing it using its gravity.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, kalaeth said:

(strange, your image appears blank to me while on the work VPN, had to open on mobile to check)

 

So.. what game is that?

The game is called NGU Idle, and it's free to play. (You can give some money up to reduce the grind, though, but besides some cosmetic stuff, there's nothing you can get for money that you can't get just by playing.)

 

It's... very bizarre to say the least. It somehow keeps getting weirder and weirder.

 

Highly active Discord community though, and a fairly well-maintained (sigh) Fandom wiki, so there's plenty of help if you decide to play.

 

Abandon all hope ye who enter.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Eris Falling said:

Those health values seem rather high.

It gets much higher.

 

a08f9c1c2f.png

 

...Much, much higher.

 

40c4a16b62.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

40c4a16b62.png

if the last fight is a googleplex against your puny unquadragintillion, then you are in for the fight of your life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

if the last fight is a googleplex against your puny unquadragintillion, then you are in for the fight of your life. 

I don't think the numbers go that high, but I'm not even in the second difficulty (of three) yet, so I know it will go much higher.

 

I know the maximum amount of Energy and Magic you can have is 9 Quintillion, though. Seeing as I'm only in the low billions... I've got a long way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

I know the maximum amount of Energy and Magic you can have is 9 Quintillion, though. Seeing as I'm only in the low billions... I've got a long way to go.

Yes, the only game where 1,000,000,000 is low. 

Do you know how lucky you would be to have these types of stats in games like Dark Souls and Bloodborne? You would probably only die like 1,000 times or so.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

Yes, the only game where 1,000,000,000 is low. 

Do you know how lucky you would be to have these types of stats in games like Dark Souls and Bloodborne? You would probably only die like 1,000 times or so.

Bitch, please. I play Disgaea.

 

Screen-Shot-2015-09-13-at-9.31.44-PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

Bitch, please.

that just made my day, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post

As an update in honor of this topic gaining new attention, here's where I'm currently at in the game.

 

4f3f988e35.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×