Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CacoDoomer

For A Custom Weapon: Terminator 2: Judgment Day Arcade Light Gun

Posted (edited)

I had bought this shell from Ebay for a Terminator cosplay.  I thought maybe someone out there may want to make a custom weapon from it so recorded a video with my old camera and took some screen shots.  I would love to see anyones edits if you do end up using them and of course please credit me.

T2 LIGHT GUN CAPTURES.zip

THANKS DUDE I NEEDED THIS FOR MY TERMINATOR PLAYER CLASSES! I will use two versions of this, the endosekleton hand and well YOU'PR hand, i'll give you credit "cacoDoomer" is it?

7 minutes ago, SkeletronMK666 said:

Your welcome and yes CacoDoomer or Steve Reed.

11 hours ago, CacoDoomer said:

I had bought this shell from Ebay for a Terminator cosplay.  I thought maybe someone out there may want to make a custom weapon from it so recorded a video with my old camera and took some screen shots.  I would love to see anyones edits if you do end up using them and of course please credit me.

I've started work on the T800 hand

EOGUA0.png

On 5/29/2020 at 5:51 PM, CacoDoomer said:

PulseRifle1.0.rar ok so i've improved the gun, here is both human and robot hands, the robot hand has no spawn so you'll have to make one in decorate or summon  it with the command "summon TPulseRifle"

Okay, Now I want to see this happen with the Namco Guncon and that gun they used for Virtual Cop.