Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roebloz

Cacosweeper 32x: Released!

Its finally here! The console version is here, and the PC WAD will only be ready tommorow (Had some saving trouble with GZDoom Builder) but anyways here is the link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/10t7fdxokpxyxs5/Cacosweeper_Doom.zip/file  

(It contains two xdelta patches, one for each region of the Doom 32x ROM) If you dont know what this is, it's basically a modern re-imagining of Cybersweeper from Eternal Doom.wad. More info is here:

If you don't want to deal with the bad quality of image/music of the 32x, you can wait one more day for the non-32x version to release for PC tommorow (It will also include an extra level or two because I'm generous).

For now, go solve these puzzles!

Congratulations! Although I have a little advice for you.
Instead of making new threads on a single topic, it's better to make new posts or edit the existing thread.

17 minutes ago, InDOOMnesia said:

Congratulations! Although I have a little advice for you.
Instead of making new threads on a single topic, it's better to make new posts or edit the existing thread.

Yeah I wasnt sure for this one. Should the WAD get a new topic though?

38 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

Yeah I wasnt sure for this one. Should the WAD get a new topic though?

Given that it's "different" from the 32X romhack (being that it's for PC), I suppose so.

over 180 downloads! Great Job! I'm going to mention this in the Cacowards Mention thread! Great job, again!

28 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

over 180 downloads! Great Job! I'm going to mention this in the Cacowards Mention thread! Great job, again!

Awww thanks! I'm still working on Wolfendoom 32x