Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Happy Thanksgiving

Well after checking my computer's clock to make sure I wasn't celebrating Thanksgiving on the wrong day, I decided to come by the R&P Forums and wish you all a happy, merry, oh so joyful Thanksgiving!
/me passes out from eating too much turkey

Happy Thanksgiving to youuu,
Happy Thanksgiving to youuu....
Oh wait! I'm mixing bdays and Thanksgiving up! :-P

Well...uh...happy Thanksgiving, but we don't have that here.

Bloodshedder said:

It's Monday. Thanksgiving is Thursday.

It is? Shit, I thought it was last week. At least I wasn't late or anything. :P

I'm kidding, dammit!

Uhg. Family togetherness days make Use3D feel even more isolated and weird. I gotta get my ass as far away as possible, then the darkness can come unabated.

Insomniac said:

What are you talking about? Thanksgiving was a month ago.

Dammit! Must everyone constantly mess with my mind?!!?

here in Canada we have Thanksgiven Day on the same day The United States of America's Columbus Day, and America has Thanksgiven day on this month.

Sephiroth said:

all praise the large fat bird, infact a symbol of my country is a 2 headed turkey. i will eat a ton and get fat

Hey, whatever boats your float.

IMJack said:

I'm alone this Thanksgiving. Teh suxor. :(

Meh, I'm alone everyday of my life, and always have been, you make it sound like a bad thing.

IMJack said:

I'm alone this Thanksgiving. Teh suxor. :(

Aah, don't fret. At least you won't have to deal with annoying relatives...

DOOM Anomaly said:

Meh, I'm alone everyday of my life, and always have been, you make it sound like a bad thing.

If it's your choice to be alone, then it's not a bad thing at all.

Thanks! Heh, I'm just thankful for not having a day every year where people expect me to be thankful ! :P jk, I just plain don't like turkey :P

Let us all butcher millions of big smelly birds, vaguely remember the massacred indians in their peaceful graves of dirt, and say thanks to the almighty for his bountiful lordship over our humble souls!

myk said:

Let us all butcher millions of big smelly birds, vaguely remember the massacred indians in their peaceful graves of dirt, and say thanks to the almighty for his bountiful lordship over our humble souls!

Only in America.

This morning I read in the newspaper that Americans eat about 50 million (!) turkeys for Thanksgiving...! Djeezus, and still people wonder why obesity rates are so high in the US... heh, jk ;)

I also read that the 'pardoned' turkey pair from last year still live...

scorpion said:

This morning I read in the newspaper that Americans eat about 50 million (!) turkeys for Thanksgiving...! Djeezus, and still people wonder why obesity rates are so high in the US... heh, jk ;)

One turkey per five people, assuming roughly 250 million residents of the US, sounds about right. It's those side dishes that'll get you. ;)