Mastermind: Yes

Crouching : No

Jumping: No

FreeLook: No / Yes

Brutal Doom: No / Yes

Screenshots of the map: https://imgur.com/a/0PgOmld

Download:

my classic version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/enenulw3si809uo/aa.wad/file
upgraded version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/e50mdzfotefb891/alcoholicsanonymous.wad/file

Upgraded version by: @GoosebumpsFan

Edited by Pezl : Upgrade

I strongly recommend reading this as, in this current state (with no screenshots/description, etc...), hardly anyone will be inclined to play through this. 

Sorry.

@Yugiboy85 thanks and iam so sorry i uploaded my last level maybe 10 days ago so i forgot to IWAD & more.
I just fixed it

place a screenshot and i will play it, also what do you mean by "mastermind:yes"

won't download until you put more details

Not a troll map. It's no masterpiece, but at least it's not a penis shaped area with a hundred archviles.

Don't be lazy and put real screenshots there, no one is going to hang you for not making an ultra detailed map.

Hi @Zolgia108 & @Gothic Iam doing maps for 5-7 minutes to playing. My maps are simple = Just Grab & Go...
If i do normal wad with about 15 rooms so i will put screenshots, i wont spoil all of the map, because you can see whole map in 2 screenhots..
Sometimes i have no time and i am trying to do detailed rooms but guys dont like it.
In my start of creating wads i had only my wads for me and i have about 40 levels and theese are not published,
So if you wont play it without screenshots Its not my problem. Its your time. When you wont spent 7 minutes of chance to my map its your thing. :) 

When my map download 4 guys, Iam happy because i think they wanted to play it

The good:

• The texture choice is good.
  • The map is detailed.
  • I like the sewers part at the start.

What I think should be improved: 

• There are some floor textures that don't match with the wall textures. (e.g. the pillar where the shotgun stands in the sewers)
  • There is a lot of texture misalignment. 
  • The secret areas are not really secrets. For example, the rocket launcher secret is too easy to find and access. 
  • The spider mastermind gets stuck because the platform where it's standing is too small and it can't fight back. 
  • The doors near the end of the map cannot be open by monsters. This makes fighting them too easy (i.e. you can shoot under the door without letting the monsters pass)
  • When you open the yellow door, you fight a lot of revenants. Then you don't have any enemy resistance when you go pickup the blue key. This area could be more interesting. It's definitely the area of the map where the least effort was put, so it could be much more improved and brought up to the same level as the rest of the map. 
  • Next time, post screenshots in the thread so we can see what your map looks like before we download it. 

5 minutes ago, Pezl said:

If i do normal wad with about 15 rooms so i will put screenshots, i wont spoil all of the map, because you can see whole map in 2 screenhots..
Sometimes i have no time and i am trying to do detailed rooms but guys dont like it.
In my start of creating wads i had only my wads for me and i have about 40 levels and theese are not published,
So if you wont play it without screenshots Its not my problem. Its your time. When you wont spent 7 minutes of chance to my map its your thing. :) 

At least upload a screenshot of what the player sees when the level starts. That's the least that you should do and it won't spoil the map.  ;-)

25 minutes ago, Pezl said:

When my map download 4 guys, Iam happy because i think they wanted to play it

i m one of those and i played it, but please try to understand that a screenshot is not only useful to attract people but it is also in the rules...

you are being arrogant here.

If you're worried about spoilers in your map you can post screenshots with -nomonsters. People just want to get a sense of what you've made.

Didn't like the room with the bone boys but the rest of it was alright. Still some unpegged textures in doorways but I kinda liked the design.

Ok @plums @Zolgia108 & @axdoomer, thanks for the tips and tricks. :) And i put screenshots with real map ok.
@Clippy, thanks for the gameplay. :)

And @N1ck thanks, the bone room was created because it was easy :P

Edited by Pezl : d

we hit 500 viewers, thank you so much guys my most famous level.
How we did it?
Thanks for support.

do you find bugs please if you want tell me to fix it.

Mastermind: FUCKYES

nuf said

I enjoyed it. I can't really mention much that other people didn't already say.

maybe have the hell knights in that 3 door room near the rev heavy room face the doors so they wake up the second you open any of the 3 doors. It felt weird they were not alerted.

Edited by Hell Interface

Iam happy you enjoyed it, i can fix it, but it will be like "Black Metal" in brutal doom

Guys, I have night in my country so tommorow i will fix stucked mastermind. I have so many things to do so maybe.

Its not a bad map. Maybe I suck at the game or its just too Hard sometimes. The Mastermind didn't attack at all. If you try to Go down and beat the Mastermind, there is no way back. I recommend adding a Teleporter. At the begging it too dark. But overall not bad of a map.

1 hour ago, happy_mac said:

Its not a bad map. Maybe I suck at the game or its just too Hard sometimes. The Mastermind didn't attack at all. If you try to Go down and beat the Mastermind, there is no way back. I recommend adding a Teleporter. At the begging it too dark. But overall not bad of a map.

There is a teleporter there and it's in plain sight lol

2 minutes ago, Clippy said:

There is a teleporter there and it's in plain sight lol

Oh well, Looks like Im blind lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Anyway I feel that if you Work Hard on it Will become a great wad. @Pezl

Thanks @GoosebumpsFan thanks, i will put the link in description, but now i need to test it :)
@Clippy , Yes thanks for the comment i cant anwser all, because i have time only in afternoon, Sometimes in Morning. thanks :D
@happy_mac , sorry you are not blind, i will put to the more visible next time.
Thanks to all & Hope you enjoyed :) 

On 6/7/2020 at 3:02 PM, Gothic said:

... but at least it's not a penis shaped area with a hundred archviles.

You know someone's gonna make that now.