Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xanthier

When I think of zombies, I think of...

When i think of zombies, i think.....  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When i think of zombies, i think.....

• Pale skin, like powdery white.
    • Gray flaking skin, ya know, like a leper
    • dark skin, brown to black like a rotten peach
    • normal, flesh color, with blood or gashes

When I think of zombies, I think of...

Laughable slow-moving, braindead freaks that just stagger towards you with their arms stretched at you.

two words. CRIMSON HEADS!

But really, It all depens on the state of decay when they arise, how long they have been active, and how much damage they sustained gefore dying. so all of them fit the bill for me

Lowly creatures, with no will of their own, trudging about the place, doing their best to assimilate everyone into there own, by sucking out there brain... Wait, I’m thinking of conservative Christians!

Zombies make me thing about that thing we use to think. Which I don't have. Lucky me.

Xanthier said:

curious as to what people's perception of the undead is...

Ther actually was a point to this post as i am working on the zombie sprites for REDA...but I've only made one so far...and not finished

pritch said:

When I think zombie, I think E1M1, like all good doomers.

/Me looks at E1M1
Uhh, where? I don't see no zombies...maybe you're talking about those possessed troopers? :-P

Rotting, stumbling corpses - their skin flaking and peeling upon contact with sunlight.

Yumminess.

Boom! Ch-chak!
I always think of a corpse, the clothes all tattered and torn, mud-streaked, the skin a pale, pale variation of gray, the nails long and covered in filth. The skin itself is patchy at best, and bloody muscle and tissue shows through, as well as decomposing organs. The eyes are rolled back in the zombie's head, the nose is usually smashed in or gone completely, and the zombie's mouth is open and shutting, click-click-click, hungering for human flesh. The hair is tousled and clogged with mud, and bits of coffin lining.
There- that's what I think of when I think zombie, seems pretty descriptive.

DooMer 4ever said:

Hmm, when I hear the word I always think of guys with green skin. They were often drawn that way long ago, at least I think so.

yeah i remember that, that's a good idea actually...Now that i see everyone is comfortable with just about all those varying descriptions, I can incorporate some variety into mine...yeah i agreed with Vileslay...all of those.