Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brad_tilf

A new test

Well, my other test only proved that the problem with accessing my site on occasion has to do with Internet Explorer. But, it didn't narrow it down enough, so...
Could we try again? But, I want to know if you are on cable/dsl, etc... or on dialup..
I appreciate any help you all can give me.
Thanks and heres the addy:
http://doomwadstation.web1000.com

IE 4 with cable modem

Question about your site layout--is the bkg supposed to be white? With that and those vines make things very hard to read.

No problems here with Internet Explorer 5 and cable modem. I think the far background is supposed to be a nonmoving AG128_1 texture That's what I see here.

The background texture is that silvery texture from Doom and yes, its supposed to be static so that the tables and attending vines slide over it.

I'm on a 56K connection and I get a 404 error and redirected to web1000 when to paste your link in IE 5. Netscape 4.78 and Opera 6.01 both give a javascript error and the vines don't move.

Opera says:

Error:
name: ReferenceError
message: Reference to undefined variable: No such variable 'scrollit_r2l'

Ultimate DooMer said:

...on 56k with a cable connection...

Is that even possible?

DooMBoy said:

Still works fine. I'm on a 56k (stop laughing!).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...ahhh.....AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA... 56K?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA Works good. :)

The vines aren't supposed to do anything but move along with the tables. Only the background stays static. But, it sounds like you were able to access the site.

Brad_tilf said:

how can you be on a 56k and a cable connection?
Anyway - try it with Netscape - I bet it works.

oops, I think I meant 56k and connected to cable. (that tv, phone and internet all-in-one thing) Oh well, it doesn't work on IE, but I don't get a 404, the page goes white (as normal when loading a site), the address changes to the doomwadstation one, but then changes to the web1000 one almost immediately.

56k aint that bad. but latley the net is shit cus of all the popups.

werks fine for me. cable modem win2k