Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gooder01

DOOM Marine and etc. (Anime style)

Im guessing that's Crash from DSM's stories? I would think she would be a little more, uh... hardcore? Oh, and I think the first pic would be cooler with the helmet... But its still pretty cool, It's not everyday we see anime Doom pics.

I've seen that before. Looks very professionally done, but I must say that I'm usually not too fond of anime-style Doom pics.

The often cute and boyish style of Anime doesn't go well with what I associate Doom with.
But good work anyway.

Oh and the Crash from my story looks wholly different from that. She's definitely more hardcore than that with a close military shave and her hair is dark brown in my story (a la Demi Moore in GI Jane, but more badass looking).
And I never liked the idea of the soldiers from the Doom universe having so different combat suits than that - I prefer a combat suit that is at least uniform in colours, meaning green (khaki preferably).

The first shot isn't bad at all, especially when considered with the great Engrish quote. The second shot I have issue with. I think Crash is far, far too attractive. That, and I absofuckinglutely abhor red hair in all forms and fashions. So, yeah. But I like the first one.

Oh yeah and I forgot

ready 4 love

What the HELL is that sentence doing in anything related to Doom?
Can you all say: "Cheesy"?

But before someone gets offended at my seemingly rude comment, let me stress again that I think the pics are well done, it's the concept of the pics that I hate (Manga+Doom = something almost as bad as the abhorable DOOM Novels).

ravage said:

You are fucking cruel.

lol. damnit and all this time i wanted to be ravage's girlfriend.

Good for an anime/manga styled pic, but as for it's Doom links... i'm of the opinion that the more popular 'cutesy' styles are completely innapropriate.
I'd appreciate a Doom manga drawn in the style of, say, Tony Takashi (AD Police, GenoCyber), but as it stands it simply doesn't fit.

All in my opinion, of course.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Back off Bitch it's mine. ;P

0_o ... I think it's best I go back to sleep...

...Wait, I still gotta eat spanksgiving dinner yet...

GO AWAY!! :P

Scientist said:

Back on topic:
Ghost in the Shell tells me it can be done.
gore

more gore

That's a damn good movie. ;)

Well, I DID say the often boyish style doesn't go well with what I associate Doom with - these pics aren't boyish imo (I don't see no cute big eyes).

On a different issue, I don't think these pictures inspire the feel of Doom in me, but maybe that's because I have a specific style I prefer for Doom.

Thanx Scientist! That`s what I`m talking about!
Manga doesn`t have to be cute.

Goober:
Maybe you can draw DOOM and Crash killing beasts or... maybe wrestling with them... or maybe with... eachother... and maybe during that process they decided to take of their armors and maybe... *ahum*... I go have a cold shower now...

;-\

m0l0t0v said:

Goober:[/b]
Maybe you can draw DOOM and Crash killing beasts or... maybe wrestling with them... or maybe with... eachother... and maybe during that process they decided to take of their armors and maybe... *ahum*... I go have a cold shower now...

;-\

Yeah you do that
/Me leaves shotgun alone and relaxes

dsm said:

(I don't see no cute big eyes).

(o)(o)
But I understand where you're coming from; Doom is Doom and Ghost in the Shell is... well, Ghost in the Shell. Both are great but different.

Scientist said:

Ok, they're cute but they're certainly not big...at least not what I usually regard as "Anime big". Oh well, never mind.