Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkeletronMK666

THE TERMINATOR PLAYERCLASS MOD 2.1.2 IS OUT!!!!

mod's logo.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7u7o9w9pkzbp7lk/terminatorPlayerClassRelease_2.1.1.zip/file

Terminator PlayerClass "the Mug UPDATE 2.1.1" Is out now

-changed the gernade launcher to the m79 gernade launcher for the T800Player
-added mugs to all the players accept the T3000 "hes for a future update"
-Download avaliable on Mediafire

Mug.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6bo2k9i5ggjuz0z/terminatorPlayerClassRelease_2.1.2.rar/file
Update 2.1.2:

made T1000 blade arm lunge slightly,
Made T1000 blade arm alt fire have a HOLD: state
endoskeleton TSUPERPULSE now fires faster
Added player potraites to all the classes for the menu

Edited by SkeletronMK666 : Every Edit will be of an update form here on out

update 2.0.3
-reverted the .45longslide to it's original damage and used it as the default pistol for the T800PLAYER
-Made the THIS the weapon upgrade to THIS, so when you pick up the berserk power up, you get the gernade launcher for a bit as a sister weapon power up
-made all the power up weapons select in the inventory when berserk is picked up
-gave a health boost to ALL classes who pick up the berserk

Terminator Playerclass Release 2.0.3.zip

umm... screenshots?

I  don't really understand what the mod really does, as your decription isn't very descriptive.

also why do you have a random terminator video instead of a playthrough or a screenshot?

Pretty cool stuff!

Just some things that need some work:

Weapon & enemy sprites offsets centered (except when a weapon should be towards a side) or made more consistent.   You can see the Endoskeleton's walking jitter up and down.   In full screen view without the status bar, you shouldn't see space underneath any frames of a weapon.    The T-800's pistol with laser scope looks too grainy with rough edges so those sprites could use some work.   Not sure what's going on with the T1000's melee weapon animation.   The T3000's similar one is looking fine though.   The plasma rifle looks pretty cool but you can tell it's not designed for widescreen and maybe shooting really fast projectiles would be funner than it functioning like a bullet weapon.

6 hours ago, Gokuma said:

Pretty cool stuff!

Just some things that need some work:

Weapon & enemy sprites offsets centered (except when a weapon should be towards a side) or made more consistent.   You can see the Endoskeleton's walking jitter up and down.   In full screen view without the status bar, you shouldn't see space underneath any frames of a weapon.    The T-800's pistol with laser scope looks too grainy with rough edges so those sprites could use some work.   Not sure what's going on with the T1000's melee weapon animation.   The T3000's similar one is looking fine though.   The plasma rifle looks pretty cool but you can tell it's not designed for widescreen and maybe shooting really fast projectiles would be funner than it functioning like a bullet weapon.

SO, i made the ENDOSKELETON gun smaller and gave it a laser "bulletpuff"

Terminator PlayerClass Release 2.0.4.zip

Actually Good!

This is actually some good stuff! the sprite work is some good stuff, sound effects (for the most part) are great! It just adds some flavor and spice to a Doom experience.

I only have a couple of problems, some sprites cut during an animation, making it longer or resizing it fixes it. I kinda don't like the sound effects for punching i really like the shotgun for T800 i kinda feel like sound effects for punches/slicing can add to add to the experience.  (idk if it was from my end or the enemies i fought but)

I feel like power scaling needs a fix i don't like how their punches are all one hit with no problems for a challenge like what if the T300 Is faster but he needs to punch a bit more to kill and T6000 is one hit but he is slower (which he already is).

Conclusion

I love that it is going through updates and you're fixing/adding stuff hope you follow the reviews! I give "The Terminator Player Class" a 4/5 Not Bad.

Thanks for clarifying what the mod is.

Nice video, too.

Also, I think i've seen that shotgun an the grenade launcher elsewhere, did you credit the author, or did you make them?

witch reminds me, i also got the t1000 from realm 667, i need to put the credit file for the sprites...
if there is something in my mod you have a problem with contact me, but i used stuff from realm 667, witch is a free recourse source

Just now, SkeletronMK666 said:

it's from realm 667, the credits are in the wad file

Ok, cool.

Nice mod!

PS: you should post the credits for those who don't want to open a wad (totally not me) or can't.

i tried to make it, but i was told it would hurt the eyes, however i could make the red vision for the powerups for a short time

On 6/14/2020 at 1:30 PM, Icekow said:

Sprites look hella good btw 

thank you btw, i work hard on them :), i take constructive criticism form people if there is a problem with my mod so i can refine it!

2 hours ago, SkeletronMK666 said:

but i was told it would hurt the eyes

Bullshit.

2 hours ago, SkeletronMK666 said:

however i could make the red vision for the powerups for a short time

Just make customize controls for classic/color vision.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Doomenator said:

Bullshit.

Hide contents

Nice, i haven't checked out this mod before! i'll implement a red vision into the game later on with the t800 for the berserk power up

20 hours ago, Doomenator said:

Bullshit.

Reveal hidden contents

I've added a red vision for when you pick up the universal "berserk" powerup

i'd be fine if we could, say, get a custom hud reflecting what terminators sees.

or at least replace doomuys mug on the hud if you are an endoskeleton ffs.

i heard you have to use zscript and i don't know exactly what that is or how to implement it, if someone can point me in the direction of how to make a custiom playerclass mug that would be appreciated bc i have a few sprites made