Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

i am SO FREAKING DONE guys !!!!!!!

Haha, Doomkid you crazy loon!

Spoiler

Now that other guy, it seems that quarantine broke his mind or something.

8gSPxUZ.jpg

Edited by Doom_Dude

What? You're done??

No, NO. HOW DARE YOU!!! jk

Sometimes I'm too stupid to understand what's going on. So I will pretend to know by waving my head.

11 minutes ago, MadGuy said:

Sometimes I'm too stupid to understand what's going on. So I will pretend to know by waving my head.

x2

Hell yeah brother, i wont support an industry that makes me feel bad for being a closet xenophobe white that has shelves full of games bought with dad's credit card.

LMAO, nice parody of that /pol/tard complaining about how videogame companies push an agenda to turn white middle aged men into dads.

You're done, sure.

But the question is, HOW done are you? Medium-rare? Extra-Crispy? Charcoal?

Doomkid looks a lot like Shoko Asahara

3yKiZF0.jpg

I've been preaching about this for many years and I can no longer in good conciusness support the Japanese government who hate my cult and want to see my followers unenlightened. Why the fuck would I let the Jews, the Freemasons, the British Royal Family and the Dutch conspire against me? I have been reincarnated 37 times and I have been practicing pharmacy without a license and selling unregulated drugs for as long as I can remember, why the fuck would I NOT put sarin gas in everyones' AC?

14 minutes ago, lazy91geek said:

Let's see that chair!

I lied... I didn't actually buy a chair...

#Exposed #Liar #DoomkidFundedBySoros

Oh god I thought this was going to be one of those "I'm leaving and never coming back!" kind of threads. In all honestly, that second guy who based his entire existence on video games is one of the saddest things I've seen all week.

Edited by Doominator2