Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

i am SO FREAKING DONE guys !!!!!!!

DAD why is it that everytime I see you do a video/picture on here you look more and more like Frank Zappa.

What is happening Dad?

Comments on the "real" video are hilarious and frightening. My favorite was when someone claimed "They want to fill the country with non-whites because they are a bigger market to sell to." What?

4 hours ago, magicsofa said:

Comments on the "real" video are hilarious and frightening. My favorite was when someone claimed "They want to fill the country with non-whites because they are a bigger market to sell to." What?

Oh yeah dude, the comments left by people actually agreeing with him all clearly come from people who live in a fantasy land. They see oppression where there is none, and see nothing where there is oppression - and that really just scratches the surface of the cognitive dissonance on display in that cesspit.

5 hours ago, STILES said:

DAD why is it that everytime I see you do a video/picture on here you look more and more like Frank Zappa.

What is happening Dad?

So Doomkid is your dad? (jk) 

29 minutes ago, ReaperAA said:

So Doomkid is your dad? (jk) 

Doomdad
''Had a kid in the 00's''

Look closer! The second guy is really Doomkid without the overgrown Zappa wig. ;)

It's scary how many people come out of the woodwork and agree with the guy. I guess he had a lot of these hive mind rejectiles following him. And the one guy complaing about 'Who are all the people downvoting this?". HAH!

Excuse me, Steam just threw a couple cards in my inventory, either Valve is trying to destroy me or Gabe is flirting again. I'll have to make a Youtube video!

Talk about white frailty. perhaps he should quit gaming so his head wouldn't be so far up his own ass.

also SAUSAGE SHACK FOR LYFE!

The gaming industry wants to see me DAD!?

Literally the only reason i left my pregnant wife was so i could play videogames the whole day, AND NOW THEY WANT ME TO BE A DAD, today they have lost one of their best customers.

I'm moving to anime.

I don't think you understand the consequences of what unfolded here! Catastrophic it is!

"It is a hard day for us, we have already lost over half our net worth and sales continue to plummet" - Ubisoft

"Without Krist, what is the point?" - EA Games

"With a heavy heart I must say that Krist the Boomer has left, unfortunately the long term effects cannot be predicted, Todd has shot himself to avoid the bleak times to come and I advise you do too, only Krist can save us now" - Bethesda

"Without Krist the Boomer, we can no longer function, the very soul behind us is shattered and we lie in ruin" - Nintendo

Other companies refuse to give comment, only intensely sobbing in response to the news.

2020 really is the end of the world.

5 minutes ago, Gokuma said:

Some touchy mod is really getting delete-happy.

Brah, at this point it's pretty obvious you're actually mod-protected by your 00 sign-up date.

1 minute ago, Doomkid said:

THE TRUTH ABOUT BILL GATES REVEALED:

320px-Marswar-billgates.png

Such a hot take, Twitter was inspired by it years later.

I absolutely love the thought of seeing a hardcore right-winger walking around holding a "Bill Gates, take ActiveX and shove it up your ActiveAss!!!" sign among all the other Bill Gates related conspiracy signs at one of those stupid coronavirus protests

>balding

>fat

>ill-fitting glasses

>room filled with dumb nerd shit

>right-wing opinions

Yep, it's Gamer Time 😎

6 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

>balding

>fat

>ill-fitting glasses

>room filled with dumb nerd shit

>right-wing opinions

Yep, it's Gamer Time 😎

I only got the glasses the nerd shit. I guess I'm not a Real Gamer™. :(

Ya'all will just have to excuse me as I enjoy my old member privilege.

Does that Borg Gates of Sin spit BSOD covered cubes?   It should.

I'm not going into the whole virus thing, supposed microchipping, and all the Satanic cult theories, and such.

It's just clear wide out in the open that Gates is scum.   He owns over 500,000 shares of Monsanto!   Heard of them?  Heard of glyphosate?

Like I said before it was deleted, there's an old video of him saying vaccines are HIS FAVORITE way to control population.   I can't find it now, but here's a much newer video of him saying vaccines are one of three ways to CONTROL POPULATION.

And here's a great video of Vandana Shiva virtually ripping and tearing his despicable BS:

Years ago, a kung fu instructor told me about how Monsanto is finding more obscure crops around the world, patenting their genome claiming to have developed them, and then suing the farmers growing them.   Vandana talks about exactly that except she says Bill Gates is doing it and doesn't mention the suing the farmers.

People need to open their freaking ears and pay attention to the important stuff being drowned out by all the BS.   I hate infowars because they ruin credible info by piling garbage on it.

1 hour ago, Gokuma said:

Like I said before it was deleted, there's an old video of him saying vaccines are HIS FAVORITE way to control population.   I can't find it now, but here's a much newer video of him saying vaccines are one of three ways to CONTROL POPULATION.

It makes sense, but you need to take another logical step. Bill Gates is not an idiot.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

1 hour ago, Biodegradable said:

And the 32nd Annual Golden Shoehorn Award for Awkwardly Derailing a Thread goes to...

How do you derail something that started off as a train wreck?

If he was truly altruistic, he wouldn't own 500,000 shares of Monsanto and be pushing their BS all over.

I don't trust Bill Gates either. But that's because he's a billionaire; he lives in a completely different world to the majority of us who actually have to worry about bills and debts.

Also, depopulation doesn't make sense as an evil plan for billionaires. Their very existence depends on there being large numbers of people with only the tiniest fraction of the wealth they own. If all or most of the "little people" were to disappear, then the money supply would greatly exceed the population, and the evil masterminds' billions would be worth a lot less than they are worth now.

Edited by NoXion

3 hours ago, dr_st said:

How do you derail something that started off as a train wreck?

One man’s train wreck is another man’s good time.

You’re never gonna hear me say Bill Gates is a great guy and NoXion pretty succinctly lays out why, plus owning shares in Monsanto is very unlikely to be an indicator of anything good, but these conspiracy theories about Gates go way over the top. You’ve got people talking nonstop about Gates while simultaneously supporting a bunch of other leeches like Bezos/Amazon who consistently rely on 3rd world child slavery to keep their empire going - that’s just one of the many evils being perpetrated by those with massive wealth and power, and that one isn’t just some loopy conspiracy, it’s directly verifiable by anyone with an internet connection.

Anyone would have to be thick to think these guys are your friends, but all of the ire of the masses is so misdirected and ill-placed because so many people tune in to unscrupulous “news sources” that only seek to turn your brain into mush and distract you from all the non-conspiracy-based evil happening right the fuck under our noses.

To put it metaphorically, if there’s an actual burglar in your house, it’s probably not the time to worry about the boogeyman under the bed because he doesn’t goddamn exist - meanwhile, your house is being ransacked.

50 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

You’re never gonna hear me say Bill Gates is a great guy and NoXion pretty succinctly lays out why

The only thing against him that I saw in NoXion's post is that... he's a billionaire? I guess this automatically makes him evil?

People like to hate specifically on Gates because he was among the earliest tech company billionaires, and because his company at the time was among the first to be hit with the anti-trust lawsuits for stuff they had done. I personally don't think any of the modern tech giants (Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook) are any better than Microsoft, nor that they are necessarily worse.

54 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

Anyone would have to be thick to think these guys are your friends

They are not anyone's friends that I know of, but viewing them as your enemies isn't much better. Raw, mindless hatred toward every big corporation and every super-rich person is not a good recipe for creating a better world.

9 minutes ago, dr_st said:

The only thing against him that I saw in NoXion's post is that... he's a billionaire? I guess this automatically makes him evil?

Now this is a pretty big stretch. I said "You'll never hear me say he's a great guy", not that he's evil. It's a safe assumption that one has done unscrupulous things (to put it mildly) and fucked a fair share of people over to have achieved billionaire status.

Raw, mindless hatred toward every big corporation and every super-rich person is not a good recipe for creating a better world.

I agree...

... Hey, wait a sec, that's pretty much exactly what I just said to Gokuma just using different words! That's cheating!!

25 minutes ago, dr_st said:

I said that I don't trust him. Not the same thing. I'm sure in person he's the kind of guy I might enjoy a drink with, but no matter how nice one person is, I don't think anyone should have that much economic and political power.

30 minutes ago, dr_st said:

I personally don't think any of the modern tech giants (Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook) are any better than Microsoft, nor that they are necessarily worse.

I wouldn't say that any of the other tech giants have covered themselves in glory either.

32 minutes ago, dr_st said:

They are not anyone's friends that I know of, but viewing them as your enemies isn't much better. Raw, mindless hatred toward every big corporation and every super-rich person is not a good recipe for creating a better world.

Is it necessarily hatred to recognise that the tiny proportion of the massively wealthy in society would, at the very least, prefer to keep things that way?

7 hours ago, Gokuma said:

imagine being so obsessed with people you want there to be more of them lol

Bill Gates has also done a shitload for malaria research, and the current field-ready vaccine is bankrolled largely by him. He's probably not the bestest dude on Earth, but he's not nearly a Bezos-tier sociopath.