Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Denim Destroyer

Gloomwood A Thief Inspired Game

Once again a game heavily inspired by a classic 90s PC game has been announced, this time the source of inspiration is Thief. Gloomwood has a demo on Steam I recommend trying out if you are interested in the game.  

As a fan of the Thief games I feel glad to see someone make an attempt at creating a spiritual successor to such an unique game.  

You had me at New Blood. Then I saw David Szymanski was involved, and you had me twice. I'm going to have to check it out, looks pretty darn good.

Looks quite awesome, but I hope they'll make the weapons look better, they look waaaay too much like placeholders currently.

10 minutes ago, seed said:

Looks quite awesome, but I hope they'll make the weapons look better, they look waaaay too much like placeholders currently.

At least they are an improvement over Dusk's

A bit offtopic, but I have to say, New Blood really knows how to publish interesting stuff. I legit want to play all of these games in the video (besides Dusk, which I have already played - though replaying it wouldn't hurt). Can't wait to play Gloomwood as well.

This looks really cool. The Thief series was so much fun. I also got a bit of an Undying vibe from the trailer, which is a good thing. :D