Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiamat

New to the Forum

Hey Everybody,

The names Randy, I am new to the Forums and looking for adult friends
that are into video games. I have been playing with The Shareware Editor DEEPsea 11.66 and I'm loving every minute of it. I am going
to buy the full version soon. I am almost finished with my first
three conversion levels and I want to make my own website because I have a few new Ideas to make the DOOM Saga more interesting. One more thing DOOM III is going to ROCK!!!

Hello, I am BigBadGangsta, one of the Super Moderators here on the Doomworld Forums. Please, take your time to read the FAQ which I, and others, took the time to write to inform new members of the forum rules and other Doom related information. If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact me on AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, IRC or Private Message.

Howdy there, and welcome to the forums. I too have DeepSea and yes, it does indeed own. If you want to, AIM me (the SN's DooMBoy19 and I need some more people on my Buddy List anyway :P). I hope you like these forums, I know I do. :)

DooMBoy said:

I too have DeepSea and yes, it does indeed own.

Welcome!
He's right you know.:)

Ultraviolet said:

Tiamat? Like... Mumu Tiamat, the Elder God? (I THINK I'm remembering this correctly...)

No no, you got it all wrong! Tiamat is from Final Fantasy!
:p j/k

Thanx 4 the warm welcome to DOOM World, I am new to this message board thing so if I don't reply write away, be patient.
What I want to know is why one minute DOOM World tells me I'm banned and the next I'm back on. Is this a glitch in the message boards or what.

and YES It is I Mumu Tiamat Lord of the Absu, Ha Ha LOL

The name may be in Final Fantasy but it actually comes from the NECRONOMICON. Check it out some time it is some awesome reading

Tiamat said:

What I want to know is why one minute DOOM World tells me I'm banned and the next I'm back on. Is this a glitch in the message boards or what.

Sounds like someone clicked on the wrong name by accident or something - a newbie did get banned ("Losered") recently (for pointless bumping of an ancient thread). I don't see anything in your posts so far that might offend anyone.

Anyway, welcome and stuff. It's always good to see new blood. :)

Hello there, and welcome to our glorious Hubble. I am DOOM Anomaly and I have no importance here but to spam, troll and annoy everyone and everything that I come into contact with. So hop aboard the pain-train, cause It's a looong ride, partner ;)

Tiamat said:

I had this problem because of my ISP address, I had to change servers.

Tiamat said:

Thanx 4 the warm welcome to DOOM World, I am new to this message board thing so if I don't reply write away, be patient.

and YES It is I Mumu Tiamat Lord of the Absu, Ha Ha LOL

The problem is you are using AOL, which is banned from DW (various idiots caused a serverwide ban). Therefore, just use Internet Explorer or Mozilla or something, IIRC, that is that way around it.

BTW, I'm giving this away free only once. The mysterious message you get when you are banned!

Your IP has been banned from the Doomworld forums. If this comes as a surprise to you, it's probably because we banned some jerk with an IP similar to yours and had to blacklist an entire IP range to do it. To bitch and moan about it, email me but be sure to include your IP address or I won't have anything to do.

^--special thanks goes out to our former jackass known as Railgunner.

OH, right, lord of the Absu. I can't remember if the Elder Gods were the evil ones...

Yeah, it was a good read, I've got it in my desk, but it wasn't as "revealing" and "shocking" as everybody had said. Interesting to try and make linguistic connections with the contents.

Tiamat said:

The names Randy...looking for adult friends that are into video games.

sorry to be an asshole, but that sounds so much like this is some dating service.

Tiamat said:

The name may be in Final Fantasy but it actually comes from the NECRONOMICON. Check it out some time it is some awesome reading

If I'm not mistaken Tiamat is the name of a babylonian underworld god or demon.

myk said:

you are partly correct. tiamat was a sea godess that gave birth to gods and monsters when she mingle with apsu, a god of fresh water. when apsu could not take the chaos brought about by the new being he tried to kill them, but tiamat and her son killed him instead. later her great-great grandson, marduk, god of the sun, came and slew her. he cut her in half using one half to make the sky and the other to make the landmasses of the world. he used other parts to make other things and used the the blood of kingu, tiamats spouse, to make man.

BTW welcome to DW tiamat, have fun and enjoy the ride ;)

myk said:

I remember Tiamat as being a primordial beast that was slain in order to create the world. Kinda like the norse Ymer.

Hi there and welcome to the forums! :D

Deepsea sucks because you've gotta pay for upgrades as well
Deepsea rules because: ...well, just because ;)