Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiamat

New to the Forum

DOOM Anomaly said:

Hello there, and welcome to our glorious Hubble. I am DOOM Anomaly and I have no importance here but to spam, troll and annoy everyone and everything that I come into contact with. So hop aboard the pain-train, cause It's a looong ride, partner ;)

OMG, he referred to himself in the first person!

Obviously I'm new here as well, nice place, and it’s DOOM! nuff' said. I never tried making a Doom map, but I now have an interest sparked in it. (Only maps he ever did was for I76...erk) I have some good ideas though, and since I tend to be obsessive, I guess I know what I'll be tinkering with this holiday, and hopefully have something good to share by the next. But anyways, something I want to do in this post that I have not in my first 3, and that’s just to say hello all.

>Hello all!<

There, done.

No its not about dating There are just no adults my age where I live
that are into gaming. The only people I know are my nephews and I can't actually Bullshit with them about games when they're 10 to 15 years younger than me. Don't worry you weren't being an asshole, it was a legit comment. I can see how someone would take it that way.

It seems Tiamat can only get on this message board after 10PM
I guess Tiamat can only talk to you guys after Darkness Falls on the Land, Gee I wonder why HaHhAHhaHAHhAAHAHAHA LOL

For those idiots that are to uptight to get it.

ITS A FLIPPIN JOKE!!!

Howdy. I'm the nazi dominatrix turbo slut that keeps all the incredible lameness that infests this place at bay. Obey the rules and don't post stupid crap that's A) been posted already recently, B) doesn't belong in this forum or is in the wrong section of the forum, or C) nobody cares about, and we'll get along fine.

Katarhyne said:

Howdy. I'm the nazi dominatrix turbo slut that keeps all the incredible lameness that infests this place at bay. Obey the rules and don't post stupid crap that's A) been posted already recently, B) doesn't belong in this forum or is in the wrong section of the forum, or C) nobody cares about, and we'll get along fine.

So...Aka...Don't be Me. :D

Katarhyne said:

Watch out for this one, she has a poison tongue :P

Hey dude do u have a regular email address, I wanted to email u a letter but ur DOOMBoy19 name is only a name for AIM.

Please Reply

Laters